• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
im interested, but its one of those ones where im likely gonna wait for impressions around when it comes out before i decide on buying it

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Thread gonna be fun.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Should've expected some low quality posts in a Days Gone thread. Sheesh.

Looking forward to it. Hope it does well so the Era nerds can eat crow.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The hype on here is really low but imo the game looks interesting. Hopefully it delivers.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Anecdotal (like Era impressions), but several of my casual friends are interested in Days Gone. The whole "Sons of Anarchy" vibe really resonates with some people.

This game is going to do well.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I agree. Of the games that have a release date it's certainly mine. My curiosity is high on this title.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the reveal trailer for days gone has over 10 million views, it got a lot of eyes on it

if it reviews well and has a good marketing push, it might do really well for Sony

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, a lot of Sony games probably aren't eligible because they don't have 2019 dates.

MrPoppins

Oct 27, 2017
Silicon Valley - CA
Why? It's a new major sony tps. Seems like this is one of those era bubble games.
I just personally don't have a single friend that is remotely hyped for this game nor am I. I feel like it will be a decent 6/7/8 out of 10 by the numbers experience but most anticipated PS4 game of 2019 not even close for me or anyone I know. That's why this is surprising to me. But I realize more and more every year I am out of touch with the mainstream as I stare down the barrel of being 40 years old 🙂

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Over Resi 2, Sekiro AND KH3?

What the fuck? I'm like actually kind of mad. Those are looking like some incredibly quality games, definitely a lot more inspired and unique in execution than Days Gone from what we've seen thus far.

On second look, it seems to be a Sony fan site so not that surprising. Still guys, come on.

Deleted member 1607

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This game is so devisive for some reason. While I don't think it looks terrible it's certainly not one I'm anticipating.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah for whatever reason Days Gone is one of those games that era is really out of sync with the general gaming community.

Not true at all. It won because what else is going to win? We don't even know any other Sony exclusives coming this year other than Dreams. Put an actual 2019 date on Ghost of Tsushima or TLOU2 and Days Gone won't even chart.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Because it's hard to sound genuinely enthusiastic about a game like Days Gone.

Also, because the impressions around Days Gone are so negative that any vaguely positive news is deemed threadworthy by those that choose to champion the game.
Imagine being so ignorant that you think there are more negative Days Gone impressions than positive.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I hope it turns out awesome and does well. I can't say I'm anticipating it at all, though.

Andokuky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. With all the big titles launching in 2019 I don't think this one even cracks my top 15. Has looked meh as fuck to me.

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
What's with the Days Gone hate around here?
Exclusive, combined with zombie fatigue even though there aren't many zombie games this gen, combined with bad initial showing combined with people spreading lies that the game has more bad previews/ impressions than positive ones when the only way you'd think that's true is if you were only looking for the negative ones.

Note: Having legit concerns that the game is bad, or thinking it doesn't look good is fine. Saying previews have been mostly negative is not when that's not the case.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
Are you telling me that this playstation site picked the playstation exclusive game?

I'm shocked.