• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
more then anything i wanna play it because its Bend, and i wanna see how their first major console game since the PS2 shapes up

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Well, to be fair...We don't have many concrete 2019 release dates yet. I think the game looks okay. Not too jazzed about another "zombie" game. But I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Deleted member 21858

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Warned: Platform wars rhetoric.
Damn. I guess fanboys would even vote Lair 2 if that was the only exclusive launching this year. Ahead of Sekiro, RE2... lol.
Days Gones looks like a horrible mess.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
That's a PlayStation fan site.

No shit they're saying the next PS exclusive is a big deal.

In other news Nintendo Power says Smash is awesome and Xbox Magazine says next Gear of War is game of the generation.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
In a year where we are having REmake 2, DMC V, KH3, MK11, etc, that is...surprising to say the least.

Personally, I don't share the excitement.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Someone let Giant Bomb know; they're always eager for any opportunity to shit all over this game.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Over Resi 2, Sekiro AND KH3?

What the fuck? I'm like actually kind of mad. Those are looking like some incredibly quality games, definitely a lot more inspired and unique in execution than Days Gone from what we've seen thus far.

On second look, it seems to be a Sony fan site so not that surprising. Still guys, come on.

Who cares, it's their opinion. If they though Days Gone more interesting than the game you listed (personally I have zero interest to Resi 2 and Sekiro), who are you to judge them ?

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Damn. I guess fanboys would even vote Lair 2 if that was the only exclusive launching this year. Ahead of Sekiro, RE2... lol.
Days Gones looks like a horrible mess.

Man some of you lot are so fucking petty. We can't get a single good thread on this game without someone being called a fanboy and Days Gone being the worst thing ever.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Is this bends first non handheld game since Syphon filter?

Unrelated but Sony should reboot Syphon filter.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

What the fuck? I'm like actually kind of mad. Those are looking like some incredibly quality games, definitely a lot more inspired and unique in execution than Days Gone from what we've seen thus far.

On second look, it seems to be a Sony fan site so not that surprising. Still guys, come on.

Days Gone looks better and more promising than all of those games though.

I'd only put The Division 2 above DG.

Last edited:

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018

Don't see the problem here. I couldn't be less interested in all of those games.

Wouldn't be surprised if Days Gone outsold them all on the PS4 platform as well.

Nov 4, 2017
Yea, it's like people forgot how gaf said splatoon and horizon would both flop.
Ha, they were some crazy times. I remember somebody saying something about Sony having a shitty third person sci fi action RPG with an annoying girl protagonist that was sure to flop. I wound up googling because I thought Sony had an upcoming exclusive I hadn't heard about; it didn't click they meant Horizon.

Dec 28, 2018
Can't say I'm surprised this game has a zombie bear in it and that already makes it a 10/10. Seriously though this game gets way to much hate from some people on this forum.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

RE2R is a remake of game from generations ago, and Kingdom Hearts 3 is the sixth game in a franchise which has done little to evolve and is basically recycling a bunch of Disney movies for the most part. Like, you're not making a good argument saying they're somehow inspired and Days Gone isn't.

Having said that, RE2R is still my most anticipated title this year. Barring The Last of Us 2, which I'm hopeful of releasing.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
"Most Anticipated 2019 game with a confirmed or semi-confirmed release date releasing on a Sony Platform, as voted on by Sony Fans"
Checks out.
I'm rooting for Bend to pull it all together and make another amazing Sony first party-exclusive. I just haven't seen the evidence that we're getting one with Days Gone yet. Hope I'm wrong.

Bigger news is that Dreams got the total snub (not even a mention in the article).

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Well with GoW and Spider-Man past us now so this is the PS exclusive to take all the hate till it comes out. It's really quite impressive how clockwork the cycle is.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I don't particularly hate it, I simply don't look forward to it.

I'm just on the fence still. I want to see/hear the gameplay loop first. Non-RPG open world games never really impressed me before.

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Good lord, some of you guys are insufferable when it comes to this game. It doesn't even look bad enough to get panned as hard as it seems to be in every thread here.

Like, it's not offensive or outstanding enough for me to even have a strong opinion on it.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

A remake looks more unique......right

Last edited:

Abriael

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Milano - Italy
seem like a strange result to me. Not because I believe DG will be a bad game, but because I don't see much hype about it around me.

Always interesting how readers of different sites vote so differently. On Twinfinite Kindom Hearts III won by a large margin, and Days Gone wasn't even in the top 10.

Last edited:

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This thread is a dumpster fire and we are still on page 2

I am not particulary excited for the game but I am hoping it becomes a huge sucess just so some Era members can eat a lot of crow

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly forgot this game existed and will probably do so again the moment I close this tab.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
seem like a strange result to me. Not because I believe DG will be a bad game, but because I don't see much hype about it around me.

Always interesting how readers of different sites vote so differently. On Twinfinite Kindom Hearts III won by a large margin, and Days Gone wasn't even in the top 10.

The reveal gameplay has 15+ million views

The Game Informer coverage of it is the most popular ever

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
The biggest sony exclusive with a confirmed year wins most anticipated for said year from a sony outlet

News at 11

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Wtf is up with negativity surrounding this game on here. Yeah I know "zombie fatigue" for some but it's like this game offends people for some reason. I have friends who are excited for it and I can't wait to play it but come on here and it's opposite land.

May be a cesspool if it gets a 70 or 80+ from the almighty MetaCritic.