• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
974032f69627fa171d289f1defcbc6c7.jpg

TYKMUpY.gif

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
you have to figure at this point everyone in the bat family looks at dick and just goes "man I remember when you used to be cool". He's reached drunk uncle status.

next thing you know he's going to want people to call him Jimmy and you're going to find him passed out after drinking rubbing alcohol in a bordello at 1 a.m..

Novocaine

Oct 26, 2017
Not all that invested in comics but this seems dumb. Like Dick Grayson is mildly funny for about 10 seconds then it's over.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
fuck you dc bring back your best character
9gKvBPf.jpg

If that's Booster Gold.

Haha that's a fantastic origin story. Literally wasting reality after reality just to stroke his ego with pretend victories.

I heard the name so often but finally just read his wiki. He should have stayed winning (literally) just to go through the scenarios.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would've preferred his name be changed to "The martial artist formerly known as Dick."

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
He's not even the most problematic Dick in comics, you dicks.

AND YOU SHOULD AT LEAST PUT A GODDAMN K AT THE END

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I highly doubt this will last beyond the current edgy shot in the head Nightwing story.

They need to go ahead and remove all of the trunks they brought back on everyone they removed them from, too. From Superman to Batman to Blue Beetle and on down.

Oct 28, 2017
I doubt it'll become his regular name since "Dick Grayson" is more recognizable even if Dick hasn't been used as short for Richard as commonplace for years now

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
He was even Dick Grayson in the LEGO Batman movie for goodness sake.

There is no way this wasnt on purpose

She could have just said I love you twice
I think that was an edit. iirc she says "No-- Don't go... Dick!" "I love you-- Dick! I love you!!"

Last edited:

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I highly doubt this will last beyond the current edgy shot in the head Nightwing story.

They need to go ahead and remove all of the trunks they brought back on everyone they removed them from, too. From Superman to Batman to Blue Beetle and on down.
so I'm trying to figure it all out an in my head I see Two Face saying to KGBeast "Ok, so shoot the one who is not wearing the full head mask" and he turns out to shoot Grayson by mistake when the real target was Gordon.
But KGBeast don't care.
He's still royally pissed off about those black patent leather thigh high kinky boots he was designed to wear.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This can't be a permanent thing, right?

They aren't going to call him fucking Ric in perpetuity, there's no god damn way.

And stop giving Dick amnesia for fucks sake it's the laziest writing trope ever and they've done it to this exact character like 6 times already.
I doubt it'll become his regular name since "Dick Grayson" is more recognizable even if Dick hasn't been used as short for Richard as commonplace for years now
Really? Everybody within my age group that's named Richard has been Dick or Ricky as shorthand.

Wrighteous86

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
My family calls me Jay and my friends call me John. I'd like to just go by Jay but I'm 32 so I can't ask my friends to switch now.

Same goes for you, Dick!