DC TV |OT| Welcome to the New Era

OP
OP
ZeroX
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
that seems like a very dumb move
I dunno. Warner is one of the few outlets with enough quality/popular content to actually have a worthwhile streaming service so it could pan out for them, they're one of the very few that it may work for. But in the short term it sucks for basically everyone. Netflix loses some of their most popular stuff. All Warner shows are going to have a dip in viewership. Audiences have to pay for a new service or miss out.

OP
OP
ZeroX
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
honestly thinking about it there's far more Warner content that I care for than Netflix, their original content does nothing for me

I'm also international so I get my own weird local services where everything is split up anyway so it's VPN anyway.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about taking them from Netflix. If I miss the live airing, I just watch it on the app the next day. If they move it from the app to the streaming service exclusively we're gonna have a problem. I've said it many times, but I REFUSE to get another streaming service.

Christ, these independent streaming services are like viruses. I hope they all fail so we can finally get come consolidation again.
Worst shit ever.