• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tune in to find out! :P
giphy.gif

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Black Lightning is part of the overall CWverse.

The interconnected universe of superhero shows is still the Arrowverse.

Bless them for Routh Superman, glad that Hoechlin is back too and I hope there's plenty more surprises.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
There's panels for Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman and Black Lightning today so except info drops today, I'll be asleep for most of it so looking forward to waking up to a Green Lantern Diggle confirmation

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I love how people were speculating last year Guggenheim was kicked out of the CwVerse. He is still here.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
At this point, similarly to how Supergirl should've done with Superman in the first season and taking him off the table so people wouldn't be asking where he is or the "cute" text/IM scenes and whatever, Batwoman should do something like having Bruce being injured to the point where he couldn't continue anymore as part of why he disappeared.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
At this point, similarly to how Supergirl should've done with Superman in the first season and taking him off the table so people wouldn't be asking where he is or the "cute" text/IM scenes and whatever, Batwoman should do something like having Bruce being injured to the point where he couldn't continue anymore as part of why he disappeared.
I think the difference here is that Superman was still active when Supergirl first started, whereas Batman hasn't been seen in years.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It will likely be part of a story sooner or later, so taking it off the table ruins that chance.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Just saw that Mehcad Brooks is leaving Supergirl in the first half of S5. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the difference here is that Superman was still active when Supergirl first started, whereas Batman hasn't been seen in years.

Yeah, that was the issue and sure at least Batman isn't active but that's why I said injured instead of killed so they can explore what happened and if they can, bring Bruce in at some point without having to deal with the potential issue of overshadowing the lead and then doing the nonsense Supergirl did.
It will likely be part of a story sooner or later, so taking it off the table ruins that chance.
Well, the taking it off the table thing is with Superman being active would pretty much be killing him, with Batman Bruce just being injured to where he couldn't do it anymore would do the same thing while still being able to explore what happened to him and why he disappeared, I doubt they have interest in bringing Bruce back and being able to be Batman and it's easy enough to do.

Oct 25, 2017
Just say that Bane crippled him for good.
Nah, say Snyder's Endgame happened.
(Joker and Batman had a huge final battle in collapsing tunnels under Gotham, both seemingly dying)
Neither actually did though, Joker became normal without Batman around and an amnesiac Bruce hooked up with a woman that worked with youths or something

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Big meh to Leviathan

The fringe looks so dumb in the wind

Lena clocking Kara looks fun as hell, guess it's going to be on Katie to carry the season, glad they're not waiting to get it all out there

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I'd hold off on believing anything from HH. They don't even mention it in the article they regurgitated from deadline
A surprise guest also flew in (figuratively) to the delight of fans in Ballroom 20: Brandon Routh, the title star of Superman Returns (2006) who will reprise the role with an Arrow appearance in Season 8. Routh, also an alumnus of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the red "S" logo of Superman (specifically the one worn in the landmark comics series Kingdom Come) which delighted fans.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't believe it

Also
Jesse's sister has joined the Supergirl cast as... Brainiac-5
Cryer is back as Lex
Two other newcomers join the cast one being the new Catco owner