• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine a shot of David Mazouz Batman. But the real gamechanger I want: a shot of the Titans.

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Woman was off limits for ages, not because of the movies, but because they have been trying to sell it as its own tv show for so long. Pedro Pascal was going to play the villain against Adrian Palicki's Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman had issues way before that.
Batman Beyond wanted to use future Wonder Woman in the Justice League , WB said no so they used Barda instead
Teen Titans 2003 wanted to use Wonder Girl, she was stuck to a cameo in the last 2 episode of the series. The only core Titan not allowed actual appearances.
Justice League had to beg and pitch for Wonder Woman multiple times
Smallville having a newspaper article mentioning a Themysciran Queen was as direct as the could get besides the cosplay joke
Young Justice wanted Wonder Girl but got blocked during S1 had the issue again of getting WW on their Justice League

Imagine a shot of David Mazouz Batman. But the real gamechanger I want: a shot of the Titans.
Don't need David, just throw that Catwoman and Batsuit in there somewhere.
but stop by party city and pick up a better cowl for it or borrow Titan's.

God i'd love to see the Titans though

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Batman Beyond wanted to use future Wonder Woman in the Justice League , WB said no so they used Barda instead
Teen Titans 2003 wanted to use Wonder Girl, she was stuck to a cameo in the last 2 episode of the series. The only core Titan not allowed actual appearances.
Smallville having a newspaper article mentioning a Themysciran Queen was as direct as the could get besides the cosplay joke
Young Justice wanted Wonder Girl but got blocked during S1 had the issue again of getting WW on their Justice League
which led to a generation of people who don't care about Wonder Girl lol

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
God that looks great. It's the first costume he's had that I have no issues at all with. Love the ears as well.

Same. It's his first perfect costume for me as well.
Of course, yellow boots would be nice, but I have literally no complain whatsoever. The cowl is particularly great.

I'm so happy about this, and I didn't even like Smallville.
Imagine is Welling actually wears the suit here...

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
There is a long history of failed Wonder Woman projects. I think there are at least two series in the last 10 years: there is the NBC one which blocked it from 2006-2011, there is Amazon which blocked it from 2012 to 2017. And then there is the failed 2005 movie. So Wonder Woman was blocked because Warner was trying to get other Wonder Woman projects of the ground. She wasn't being protected, they were simply failing to launch the other products. Like how you wouldn't see Batman while Gotham was running. They wanted one version of Wonder Woman on TV, not 3 or 4.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If they're really merging earths at the end of the event, I suppose they'd only pull from non-arrowverse shows that have been discontinued and have no chance of ever coming back, like Krypton, even though they couldn't make it work. Seeing the Titans or DP in this seems highly unlikely.

Oct 25, 2017
If they're really merging earths at the end of the event, I suppose they'd only pull from non-arrowverse shows that have been discontinued and have no chance of ever coming back, like Krypton, even though they couldn't make it work. Seeing the Titans or DP in this seems highly unlikely.

I mean, I doubt they're going to merge every earth anyway. They'll probably still want a multiverse so that they can pull new Wells from now and then and do other stuff like that.

Supergirl (and maybe Black Lightning) will be merged on the main earth for sure, but I think there will still be multiple earths.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I doubt they're going to merge every earth anyway. They'll probably still want a multiverse so that they can pull new Wells from now and then and do other stuff like that.

Supergirl (and maybe Black Lightning) will be merged on the main earth for sure, but I think there will still be multiple earths.
Do we really need more Wells? I'm honestly tired of the gimmick.

The comics eventualy had multiple earths again, don't remember how, but we could have more interesting storylines in the immediate future thanks to the merged universes. For example, a straggler from a dead earth wanting revenge (or feeling lost and needing guidance... hello, Powergirl), someone trying to force the multiverse into existence again, what things other than BL/Supergirl are new, etc.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Doom Patrol first. Monitor and Oliver go to visit Jane and Cliff in the mansion to recruit them, and they just tell them to fuck off.

giphy.gif

If only a couple of universes get merged - Black Lightning, Supergirl and some other random stuff - then it can be counted a victory and some other shows can survive.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Isn't her cape supposed to be nigh on indestructible

Remember, from that stupid S3 plot where Mon-El teaches her cape tricks

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Pretty sure she used it against aliens and it was also magical and it could stretch or something but it was a dumb plot line so who cares if they forget it

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Show looks good! I do not like those bangs at all though.

Also are James Olson and Winn still in the show too? Trailer went so fast I might have missed it.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Well there yo go

The network is developing a potential spinoff of Arrow that would center three of its female characters: Katherine McNamara's Mia Smoak/Green Arrow and the Canaries, Katie Cassidy's Laurel Lance and Juliana Harkavy's Dinah Drake.

The potential series is set to air as a backdoor pilot in Arrow's 10-episode final season, which begins Oct. 15. Showrunner Beth Schwartz, Marc Guggenheim, Jill Blankenship and Oscar Balderrama are co-writing the episode and will serve as executive producers along with Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter of Berlanti Productions, which produces all of The CW's DC Comics series in association with Warner Bros. TV.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Give me! I want that show. :)

Hopefully set in present. Strand her in present and it be much better.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love an Arrow spinoff with Mia. I mentioned this before on this site. She was fantastic last season.

Also why is OT always filled with people always announcing, I fell of this years ago I fell off that years ago.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, the only way that spin-off has a chance of working is if Mia is sent to the present.

I'm not on the we need Rosenbaum's Lex train but I'm not buying it, reminds me of his denial he'd be in Smallville's finale before they officially announced what felt like was meant to be a surprise to calm a stupid backlash.