DC TV |OT| Welcome to the New Era

tim1138

Oct 25, 2017
Do any of y'all know anything about the Booster Gold show that's just casually mentioned in this Wired article?

Next year, TV will add Arrowverse shows with Superman, Stargirl, Booster Gold, and Green Lantern.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
That sucks, it means that movie is finally dead. I wanted to see Berlanti's return to movies.
(Oh, just discovered Free Guy is a Berlanti production.)

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Daytak

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Is it possible that
Ollie and Diggle ran into Jim Corrigan on Lian Yu before Crisis started? And the part 3 stuff takes place in the past?

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
They edited the Stargirl teaser and re-released it. Likely a blessing it got released early and had the feedback. Seriously it's like the person in charge of marketing at DC Universe is intentionally doing a bad job.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
They edited the Stargirl teaser and re-released it. Likely a blessing it got released early and had the feedback. Seriously it's like the person in charge of marketing at DC Universe is intentionally doing a bad job.

Yea I took one look at that teaser and felt it was a very easy pass, which may or may not be fair lol

Valdei

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Speedforce
My attempts to watch Crisis in a decent time frame to avoid spoilers proved to be not successful. :< I have to wait till the next day after all and at this point I'm about ready to go find Monitor and fight him myself.