• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GLAAD's 'Where We Are on TV' report shows television telling more LGBTQ stories than ever
https://www.glaad.org/blog/glaads-w...ws-television-telling-more-lgbtq-stories-ever
Of the 857 series regular characters expected to appear on broadcast primetime scripted programming in the coming year, 75 (8.8%) were counted as LGBTQ. This is the highest percentage of LGBTQ regular characters GLAAD has counted on primetime scripted broadcast programming. There were an additional 38 recurring LGBTQ characters. This is 113 total LGBTQ regular and recurring characters on primetime scripted broadcast TV, up from the previous year's 86. The five broadcast networks are ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, and NBC. The CW counts the highest percentage of LGBTQ series regulars of all series regulars.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
As soon as Arrow and Flash were hits and Berlanti became the top dog at DC TV he made sure all his shows were gay as fuck haha

Also as of this season 50% or more of the casts of Arrow, Flash and Black Lightning identify as something other than white. Not that Supergirl or Legends are doing badly in diversity.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Indeed, they are a bit more white but Nia and Zari are also 'firsts' I believe, first transgender and first Muslim superhero on television.

Oct 25, 2017
As soon as Arrow and Flash were hits and Berlanti became the top dog at DC TV he made sure all his shows were gay as fuck haha

Also as of this season 50% or more of the casts of Arrow, Flash and Black Lightning identify as something other than white. Not that Supergirl or Legends are doing badly in diversity.

Legends is the whitest of the Arrowverse shows, but it also has three LGBT characters in the main cast, so that helps to balance it out somewhat. They're all pretty solid as far as diversity goes.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I am currently catching up but I am still only at roughly the halfway point of last season. Question:

Does Supergirl post episode 13 any more crossover witht he other shows? I have only watched till that point and currently no means to get more episodes and S3 only releases on 8th December here in Germany. I have the three other shows, only Supergirl is missing and if there are any more crossovers I may just want to stop at that point and wait for the german release.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am currently catching up but I am still only at roughly the halfway point of last season. Question:

Does Supergirl post episode 13 any more crossover witht he other shows? I have only watched till that point and currently no means to get more episodes and S3 only releases on 8th December here in Germany. I have the three other shows, only Supergirl is missing and if there are any more crossovers I may just want to stop at that point and wait for the german release.
No, there were no other Arrowverse crossovers/cameos after that.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
3JN9LGv.jpg

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching the second episode of this season of The Flash right now. We're gonna have to suffer through 20+ episodes of Nora, aren't we? At least Ralph is still hilarious.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
God damn it's hard to keep up with all the shows

Still behind on Black Lightning, haven't even started Titans or Daredevil S3

Plus I want to get to all of Gotham by the finale

I'm going to have to quit gaming at this rate

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I think the mask is fine other than slightly large forehead

It's the weird stomach fabric that's the problem with the outfit to me. Only half a chest plate. No protection for the mid body at all. Looks strange. Seems likely something that would easily be fixed if Batwoman went to series at least.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know when Titans is going to be available on Netflix?
Until the season ends its run?