• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
Episode title leaks imply we're getting that
First episode back of the season. Probably get a reveal end of next episode.
Yeah if we get a reveal and then that dedicated episode it could work. I like the mini arcs this season btw. You've had Diaz first, then we got the FrGre Arrrow stuff and I bet the Argus plot is moving towards something too.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
In how many weeks does the crossover start? I am still catching up, but I finished the last season of Legends, Arrow and Flash yesterday (still need to catch up on 10 episodes of Supergirl though).

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Mid-season finale synopses!

THE FLASH
, "Elseworlds, Part 1″ (airing Sunday, Dec. 9 at 8/7c)

When Barry Allen and Oliver Queen wake up one morning and realize they have swapped bodies with each other, the two set off to find out what disturbed the timeline to cause such a shift. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when they present their case to Team Flash and the gang doesn't believe them. Barry and Oliver realize they need Supergirl's help and travel to Smallville on Earth-38 where they end up meeting Kara's cousin, Clark Kent (Supergirl's Tyler Hoechlin), and intrepid reporter Lois Lane (Grimm's Elizabeth Tulloch).

ARROW, "Elseworlds, Part 2″ (airing Monday, Dec. 10 at 8/7c)
With Oliver and Barry still stuck in the other's bodies, the two get a lead on John Deegan (Lost's Jeremy Davies) and head to Gotham City with Supergirl to figure out why their reality has changed. While there, they meet the mysterious Kate Kane (Orange Is the New Black's Ruby Rose), who provides them with information that leads the group to Arkham Asylum.

SUPERGIRL, "Elseworlds, Part 3″ (airing Tuesday, Dec. 11 at 8/7c)
Supergirl, The Flash, Green Arrow and Superman engage in the battle of their lives.

and of course...

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, "Better than Elseworlds″ (airing Monday, Dec. 110 at 9/8c)
After Constantine breaks the cardinal Legend rule, you can't change the past, he, along with Charlie and Zari try to deal with the ramifications without telling the rest of the Legends. Even though Zari encourages them to just fix the problem, Constantine and Charlie are determined to find another way, but only continue to make things worse.

fla509b_0090b2.jpg

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
A few new photos from Elseworlds. Looks like the reality changing brings someone back to life, and Nora is filling Victor's role.

arrow-season-7-photos-119.jpg

arrow-season-7-photos-56.jpg

arrow-season-7-photos-36.jpg

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Amell looks like a goofball in that suit lol

Batwoman suit is legit. Some adjustments to the mask would be nice, but otherwise, one of the best suits they've made for the CW.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
No one looks good in that suit. How they started production on the new season and no one said we can't do this is baffling

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
It's wild that the Arrowverse started before Netflix Marvel and it's going to outlive it without having any shows cancelled.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Dadbod Flash proves Speedforce don't need to explain fuck all

tbf if you have superpowers you don't need to be jacked as all fuck. Reeve and Cain Superman is perfectly fine to me. Someone like Supes don't need a 6 or 8 or 14 pack to punch a dude through 5 skyscrapers.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The half chest plate looks weird to me, I'm not sure why it doesn't go all the way down. Comfort I guess?

Face/cowl look great to me.

Oct 25, 2017
Face/cowl look great to me.
Looks fine for the most part but like that previous image,
back(behind ears) is too high
Too pronounced of a look in the details,
nose area has a decent softer "feminine"(I guess you could say) look to it compared to typical batman cowls but it contrasts a bit to much with the hard brow detailing imo.

Honestly I don't love the TDK cowl which it looks heavily inspired by so that plays into it a bit as well

Last edited:

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The cowl has grown on me, but I would have preferred something to Robin's suit for her torso.

We already know we're getting the Smallville farm... wonder what it could be? Something akin to John Wesley Shipp's Flash?
Yeah that would be my guess
Welling and Rosenbaum had an unrelated meeting with Amell recently, so it wouldn't surprise me if they made an appearance. Or we may get Ma and Pa Kent