• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I doubt Rosenbaum will play Lex again but one can hope, he was so good in the role. But shaving his head for one episode? I doubt it, probably use a baldcap like the Smallville finale and make his head look like an egg. :(

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
When is Jensen Ackles getting in on this Elseworlds action
Oh man, completely forgot he was in Smallville.

He's not joining the CW Hero party anytime soon. That's reserved for washed up actors who aren't currently active. Side note, was yesterday's Supernatural new? *checks* Yep! Now I have something to watch at lunch. :D

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
He already played Red Hood once....
Well, twice.

hhttso8ljkv11.jpg

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
At first it was that boardroom tweet with Welling and Rosenbaum but now it's Amell and the guys in front of the batsignal.

Maybe Twitter is acting up for me.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Earth 90 looks like it used to be pretty cool :/
Ashamed took me a bit to realize why it's Earth-90.

The crossover is this Sunday right? Or is it next Sunday?
It begins this Sunday... with The Flash
I'm intrigued why they switched around The Flash and Supergirl.

As for name, I feel like some sort of play on the, My Name Is... intro all 3 shows have but since jumbled identities.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Ashamed took me a bit to realize why it's Earth-90.

It begins this Sunday... with The Flash
I'm intrigued why they switched around The Flash and Supergirl.

As for name, I feel like some sort of play on the, My Name Is... intro all 3 shows have but since jumbled identities.
If I had to guess, it's to bring in more viewers since Flash is the most popular show. I think?