• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
that seems like a very dumb move
I dunno. Warner is one of the few outlets with enough quality/popular content to actually have a worthwhile streaming service so it could pan out for them, they're one of the very few that it may work for. But in the short term it sucks for basically everyone. Netflix loses some of their most popular stuff. All Warner shows are going to have a dip in viewership. Audiences have to pay for a new service or miss out.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Christ, these independent streaming services are like viruses. I hope they all fail so we can finally get come consolidation again.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
honestly thinking about it there's far more Warner content that I care for than Netflix, their original content does nothing for me

I'm also international so I get my own weird local services where everything is split up anyway so it's VPN anyway.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about taking them from Netflix. If I miss the live airing, I just watch it on the app the next day. If they move it from the app to the streaming service exclusively we're gonna have a problem. I've said it many times, but I REFUSE to get another streaming service.

Christ, these independent streaming services are like viruses. I hope they all fail so we can finally get come consolidation again.
Worst shit ever.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'Batwoman': Elizabeth Anweis Cast In the CW's DC Pilot
https://deadline.com/2019/02/batwoman-elizabeth-anweis-cast-the-cws-dc-pilot-ruby-rose-1202563000/
Anweis will play Catherine Hamilton-Kane, Kate Kane's step-mother.

'Stargirl' Final Four: Amy Smart, Three Others Round Out DC Series Cast
https://deadline.com/2019/02/stargi...ackson-hunter-sansone-trae-romano-1202562559/
Stargirl, the live-action series premiering later this year on the DC Universe digital subscription service, has rounded out its core cast with the addition of four actors in series regular roles: Amy Smart, Neil Jackson, Hunter Sansone, and Trae Romano.

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They must have a lot of confidence in Batwoman, assuming that it takes over for Arrow.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ummmmmmmmm

So this would be Arrow's last proper season? That's... really depressing. This season's been rather subpar for me.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Say what you will about Amell's acting chops but he made that character his. Arrow started when I started high school and I'm graduating college next year, so the show ending is pretty damn surreal to me.

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Amell did a great job developing as an actor, he's no master thespian, but he certainly grew over the show. In a way I feel bad for EBR, because she never really had the same success in developing her skills.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Amell did a great job developing as an actor, he's no master thespian, but he certainly grew over the show. In a way I feel bad for EBR, because she never really had the same success in developing her skills.
It's going to be interesting to see who from the show succeeds after it ends and not stuck doing the occasional shitty TV or direct to video/streaming movies.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First look at Stargirl

AzXdeCx.jpg

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I like the new one but I'm not sure if the 'armored' leather works. Would've been better smooth. Too much like military-ish Captain America. I was also going to say she looks like a child not a woman, but she's actually 19 this time around lol

The Legends one has a better mask than Smallville or the new one tho

Also psyched to see Joel McHale as a superhero. Seems they have most of the JSA, wonder if they'll be allowed Jay