• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some filming dates

Supergirl S5
6/27/19 - 4/09/20

Batwoman S1
7/04/19 - 12/02/19

Legends S5
7/15/19 - 1/29/20

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm only caught up on Flash and I didn't hate this season. Should I be embarrassed?

A lot of the Flash hate on Era is a bit hyperbolic. This season was dumb, but it wasn't as dumb as last season.

Mr. Nobody needs to invade the Arrowverse for like a week.

I feel like if he did that he'd kill himself. Either that or he'd be so good at fucking with all the heroes that he'd completely take over the entire world.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of the Flash hate on Era is a bit hyperbolic. This season was dumb, but it wasn't as dumb as last season.

I mean I watch it when I need something light during my workouts and I'm a Flash fan since childhood so it works, guilty pleasure or whatever.

And my 13 year old daughter can also watch so that's fun. Much prefer Doom Patrol and Titans but she can't watch those and there aren't enough episodes to keep me busy.

I'd get a kick out of Mr. Nobody just narrating some Arrowverse.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Flash was okay this season. The only things I actively hated were Barry's and Cicada's costumes.

I feel like if he did that he'd kill himself. Either that or he'd be so good at fucking with all the heroes that he'd completely take over the entire world.
Actually I have no idea what his motivation would be, he's not really interested in taking over the world, he's all about revenge and proving he's better than people gave him credit for.

That being said, he'd be right at home with the Legends.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Flash was okay this season. The only things I actively hated were Barry's and Cicada's costumes.

Actually I have no idea what his motivation would be, he's not really interested in taking over the world, he's all about revenge and proving he's better than people gave him credit for.

That being said, he'd be right at home with the Legends.

Really, the entire Doom Patrol would mesh well with the Legends.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure most of the OT would agree with you, even if it isn't saying much.

cicadas were weaker than the good Thinker and Marlise stuff and on par with the stupid DeVoe stuff. Thawne, Nora and Sherloque elevated the season, along with a m per central role for Ralph, which was ultimately better than the Team Flash material from the past two seasons. It's an improvement, but still a long way to go to get back to the quality of season 1, or even season 2.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
im not a fan of the streamer but kevin smith and jason mewes are playing pubg
edit: annnd its gone

Last edited:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Anthony? Dude's a decent streamer. Haven't heard anything bad about him unless you know something that I don't know?

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Fall casting intel"
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-pre...he-flash/#!1/the-girl-with-the-red-lightning/
THE FLASH
Season 6 will introduce a new male Big Bad, and rumor has it producers are eyeing diverse actors for the part.

https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-preview-new-characters-this-is-us-the-flash/#!5/arrow-66/
ARROW
As we previously reported, a twentysomething, circa 2040 version of Diggle and Lyla's son John Jr. will be a major recurring presence during the eighth and final season. Casting is underway.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Not necessarily, he wouldn't show up until the second half of the season anyway.

But let's be realistic, Amell isn't sticking around for a half season to be a regular on Flash. If he does Red Death, it'll probably be a one and done thing.
They could keep him masked until the very last couple of episodes, just like Savitar, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Amell will become the Spectre. It allows him to show up every now and then when he feels up for it, without the need for any long term commitments.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

It's unclear if Emmett J. Scanlan — who is set to recur as Lobo in season two of Krypton — would reprise his role in the spinoff, should the project — which is currently in development — move to a pilot and beyond. (Should the script move to pilot, Syfy would likely close a deal with the actor to reprise his role, sources say.) Krypton exec producer Cameron Welsh will pen the script and exec produce the spinoff.

EDIT -

Also, new Pennyworth trailer

Last edited:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

The CW Fall Premiere Dates: 'Batwoman' Leads Off Season

Batwoman, which stars Ruby Rose as the title character — the first out lesbian character to lead a superhero TV series — will kick off the network's originals on Sunday, Oct. 6. It's paired with fellow DC series Supergirl, which moves back an hour to 9 p.m.

Batwoman will also get encores on Monday, Oct. 7 following the season premiere of All American and Tuesday, Oct. 8 after The Flash's debut. The network's other new fall series, Nancy Drew, will also get a Monday-night encore on Oct. 14 following its Oct. 9 premiere. Black Lightning takes up the 9 p.m. Monday spot starting Oct. 21.

Sunday, Oct. 6
8 p.m.: Batwoman*
9 p.m.: Supergirl

Tuesday, Oct. 8
8 p.m.: The Flash

Tuesday, Oct. 15
9 p.m.: Arrow (final season)

Monday, Oct. 21
9 p.m.: Black Lightning

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
I really need to catch up with everything. Only keeping up with Legends and Black Lighting has shown me best quality stuff but I don't mind the hokeyness of Flash and Supergirl. Sooner rather than later I will be caught up.