• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
QdP36w3.jpg

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
IIRC the source of this being Legends of Tomorrow's last season was the same one saying Carlos was leaving Flash after the last season ended.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Updated the OP with all the DC shows airing (thank you Penguin). I wanted to do more but the forum rich text edit formatting is screwed up at the moment. I wanted to link all the OTs but it was such a nightmare I just gave up.

Anyway, most of the shows do have OTs, if you're watching a show and not posting, why not join in? We'll be starting new ones for returning shows in the next few months.

Oct 25, 2017
Excited about the Marvel shows only to see the Legends news :(
Funny thing is even with all the great new Marvel stuff,
The Mandalorian
freaking Obi-Wan
Im still the most excited for
uG58IfB.jpg

Like my brain can't comprehend that WB actually let it happen,
S1 seemed like it was a monkey paw Titans series that managed to be good so WB let them run wild.

Legends hurts because it was literally the only CW show I still loved greatly and this seems like the nail in the coffin.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Any Arrowverse scoop?
For one, I am told that Lamonica Garrett, who plays the Monitor (and will also play the Anti-Monitor), will appear in 10 total episodes across the Arrowverse this season ("Crisis" crossover included). And speaking of "Crisis on Infinite Earths," here's a Pro Tip from Flash boss Eric Wallace: "Before I sit down to watch this year's crossover, I would really rewatch all three episodes of 'Elseworlds,' because it will enrich your viewing experience. Without giving away any spoilers, there are certain 'elements' that will be revisited in 'Crisis,' that were very deliberately planted back then and now we're going to pay off."

Do you know if Katrina Law will reprise her role as Nyssa on Arrow? I'm worried since she's now been cast as a series regular on Hawaii Five-0.
I can't speak to Nyssa specifically, but rest assured that all of Arrow's final-season encores have not (yet?) been spoiled. "A lot, actually," have not been revealed, EP Marc Guggenheim told me earlier this month. I'm a little surprised that more have not leaked, which is great. Again, we're using the first seven episodes of the season as an opportunity to really look back on the first seven seasons and that's very gratifying but also just very fun. As [co-showrunner] Beth [Schwartz] says, we're playing our greatest hits, we're also playing some album tracks, too."

Do you have any other scoop on the final season of Arrow?
When we caught up with Colin Donnell at TCA, he was a good soldier and didn't spill much about how (and as whom) he will be involved in the farewell season. "I think it's something that fans maybe have wanted to see for a while…," he teased. "That's all I'll say." And as for whether he'll be in the crossover, he offered with a grin: "There's hope!"

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Well they already gave us Tommy Prometheus and Adrian is around anyway, so...

At least from the short glimpses of the premiere we've seen, I feel we're getting some kind of timeline where maybe Oliver died instead of Tommy and Tommy's Green Arrow.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
They're being kicked out so Routh can do a Superman Kingdom Come TV series. Some bad rumour site can quote me on that.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
HA! I thought it said The Queen and was like, nice, Helena is coming back.

But then I looked closer.

Oct 25, 2017
Ew, Slade. back-end of S2 ruined villain Slade for me.
I'll take Prometheus, dude was the shit then peaced out. No opportunity to water him down like Merlyn or run into the ground like Reverse Flash.

Honestly of live action cape tv Prometheus, Jerome, Kingpin, Mr Nobody and Homelander are my favorites atm and I still give it to Prometheus for the twist.

Last edited: