• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Looks hawt

Wait, did they tell her to straighten her hair when she first joined the show? That's lame.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Actors get casted on a specific style, and then they aren't allowed to make any changes without approval.
It's sad to think that, when they decided they'd go with a black actress for Iris (who is usually white in the comics), they told her to change her natural look.

But hey, they're changing that now, that's something.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
It's sad to think that, when they decided they'd go with a black actress for Iris (who is usually white in the comics), they told her to change her natural look.

But hey, they're changing that now, that's something.
To be fair to the Flash team, she had straight hair when they casted her. She had that style on The Game which she was filming before.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
TVLine ranked every Arrowverse Big Bad, if you're bored. Can't say I agree with it lol

Also, since Black Lightning has been confirmed to be part of the Crisis, the list is missing Tobias.

I think this might be my list:

Reverse Flash
Prometheus
Lex Luthor
Tobias Whale
Deathstroke
Damien Dahrk
Agent Liberty
Merlyn
Zoom
Neron and Tabitha
Ricardo Diaz
Reign
Emiko Adachi
Ras al Ghul
Thinker
Savitar
Rhea
Cicadas
Vandal Savage
Non and Indigo

also, new Titans trailer:

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
How the Cicadas not being number 1 is embarrassing. How many times did they get their asses beat? How many times did Team Flash let them get away? How many faces did Klein make?! Turrible!

Oct 25, 2017
Damn
myni2mezr0j31.jpg

vs
latest

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, even if the suit is 10/10, I don't think the new Slade will be better than Manu.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fans demanded more Jack Spheer so they dug him up from his grave and tailored the season just for him

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Well, if the story of this season is "Lena is so mad at Kara that she makes an Ultron," then bringing back her dead nanotech puppet villain boyfriend makes a lot of sense.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

The former The Flash star just dropped the music video for his song "Rainbow Dragon," and he's not relying on subtext to get his message across. Lonsdale straight-up references his decision to leave the CW superhero series in the best way possible.

Let Lonsdale's own words take you on this journey: "I realized I could eat some a‑‑ if I wanted to, I could smoke some grass if I wanted to, I could quit The Flash if I wanted to," he sings. Well… he's not wrong!

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Honestly Id be super bummed if Keiynan straight up left. I liked Wally, he was super shafted in season 4 and not being in any crossovers. Though Barry and Wally had some nice training moments in season 3. Also an amazing fit for Legends as well. Im re watching season 3 of Legends with a friend and she has no clue Wally joins for a bit so I can't wait for that reaction.

Oct 25, 2017
Next Friday needs to hurry up, hyped as hell for Titans and Young Justice had an underwhelming final.
Nothing else really on atm to quench that thirst.
the excitement for the even further away CW shows and crossover doesn't help.

Edit: maybe i'll finish my Arrow rewatch I started last summer now that there's a decent reason to.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Looking through the DCU app, you know what needs some Crisis crossover love,

Watching the first episode for the first time in 10+ years, its much better than I remember.
Boy was it ahead of its time though, feels like Batwoman 0.5 in an early 2000's package.

Last edited:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Just realized that Katie, Caity, and Danielle are all shooting their episodes of their respective shows right now. That's pretty cool.

Oct 25, 2017
Batwoman got a new better cowl.
New
img-9890_orig.jpg

Old
ruby-rose-cw-batwoman.jpg

Also of note, the cloth cape is gone, the utility belt has pouches and her gauntlets have the fins now.
img-0071_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, that Batsuit looks to be the same cowl from Gotham's version, lololol.
You forgot how bad that paper mache cowl looked already?
b3d2f194ba89406c75a72ba2e8440f7b.jpg

The Batman suit on Batwoman's problem is they just put Batwoman's cowl up on a male version of her suit when the Batwoman cowl is completely different from Batman(ears towards front, etc)
5d488411ba813.jpeg

Last edited: