• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bangai O

Oct 28, 2017
wooooooooooooo

LxoJE0a.jpg

LrWyyMa.jpg

JOws5zl.jpg
The chinstrap is back, thank you.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The squads looking good

New Black Siren definitely looks straight out of Injustice and the new Flash is good except for those awful ears no thank you

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Here's the teases from the article btw:

As suggested by the Season 7 finale, Oliver will be doing the Monitor's bidding until the "Crisis" crossover kicks off in December. And though Oliver assumed he'd fly solo on this task-based mission, "a familiar encounter" will lead him to realize "he's not going to be allowed to do it alone," says series lead Stephen Amell. (As David Ramsey told TVLine, "Diggle has always been on Oliver's side, and it will be no different in Season 8. We'll see them get even tighter, in ways that they haven't been before.") Co-showrunner Marc Guggenheim — acknowledging that Arrow is "fundamentally a different show without Emily [Bett Rickards]," who played Felicity — says that the first seven episodes of the 10-episode farewell run offer "an opportunity to really look back on the first seven seasons, which is very gratifying." And as it does so, watch for a return to "stunts that we've never seen before," says Guggenheim, while Amell adds, "We're going to try to develop a sense of humor for Oliver — in the nick of time!"

BONUS SPOILER!: In the future storyline with Mia, Connor et al, "We get to do something with Team Arrow 2.0 that we didn't get a chance to do with 1.0, which is tell the story of their growing pains," says Guggenheim. "That's a lot of fun."

Picking up moments after Nora was erased from the timeline, Barry, Iris et al will come to realize the infamous Crisis is arriving five years sooner than expected, and "it's like stepping on a landmine," says showrunner Eric Wallace. "All of a sudden the future is today, and that turns everything upside-down. You'll see each member of Team Flash react in their own unique, and sometimes tragic, way." As if that were not enough, the pre-crossover run of episodes — dubbed "Graphic Novel No. 1" — will burn "fast and hot" with the introduction of Dr. Ramsey Rosso (Heroes' Sendhil Ramamurthy), a renowned hematologist who shares a "really great relationship" with Caitlin, but is fated to become the villain known as Bloodwork. Related to the new threats, Iris-the-journalist will get pulled into "a very deep mystery," while also working to make the Citizen "grow up real fast" due to the accelerated "Flash Vanishes" dateline. Speaking of the Crisis (and we shall be), Tom Cavanagh's newest Wells "is integral to not just the first half of the season, but his storyline leads directly into the crossover," says Wallace.

BONUS SPOILER!: The first third of the season will make time for "one or two" additional nemeses, including "a guest cameo that will be fun for the fans.

"We think of this as our ode to Black Mirror," showrunner Robert Rovner says of Supergirl's fifth season, which finds our heroes battling technology itself. "The hope is that people would be more engaged with what's going on and wanting to make the world a better place, but they seem to be more engaged with technology. We explore how that affects our characters and how our villains try to exploit that." On a more human level, "the relationship between Kara and Lena is the emotional center of the season," Jessica Queller avows. "Kara's betrayal puts that friendship front and center." Meanwhile, as Alex and Kelly are "getting to know each other better," Nia and Brainy have a "slightly more challenging" romantic journey ahead of them. ("Brainy is… a little different," the showrunners acknowledge.) And forget everything you've heard about Julie Gonzalo's character, media maven Andrea Rojas (aka the superhero Acrata). "We put our own Supergirl spin on Acrata," Rovner says, "one that is unique to our show." And on the Big Bad front, expect Leviathan's "agenda for Earth" to play out as a season-long arc.

BONUS SPOILER!: Queller promises a big twist for Eve in Episode 2 — and it's "not what fans might be expecting."

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Okay that suit looks so much better. Finally looks great and the side peices are okay, old ones were better.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Never thought I'd be so happy to see a chinstrap. And the little wings too, nice.

now give him the yellow boots you cowards

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Never thought I'd be so happy to see a chinstrap. And the little wings too, nice.

now give him the yellow boots you cowards
Funny enough I watched an interview when they had comic con and they were asking the cast what they would like to see happen on the show for season 6, Grant said hes gotten everything he wanted bit if he had to choose it would be comic accurate boots. Though it could of been a joke who knows lol.

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
Funny enough I watched an interview when they had comic con and they were asking the cast what they would like to see happen on the show for season 6, Grant said hes gotten everything he wanted bit if he had to choose it would be comic accurate boots. Though it could of been a joke who knows lol.
well, we haven't seen the feet yet...

Believe in Yellow boots

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Honestly, what are you guys hoping for for Crisis? Like what changes do you want to see or get from this for the shows? Im guessing the big one everyone wants is Supergirl and Black lightning being in Earth 1s canon and history finally. I want to see actual consequences and fixes too.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Honestly, what are you guys hoping for for Crisis? Like what changes do you want to see or get from this for the shows? Im guessing the big one everyone wants is Supergirl and Black lightning being in Earth 1s canon and history finally. I want to see actual consequences and fixes too.

I just want some Psycho Pirate stuff, and for Shipp Flash to actually get to do something this time.

In my wildest dreams, they'd include alternate universe references to the 1997 Justice League TV movie and Superfriends.

Oct 25, 2017
Its almost guaranteed not to happen but i'd like to see it change the world to more of the Titans "true" DC universe,
Where everything/one exists as you'd expect it unless a show says otherwise and they don't have to be shy or joke around it.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

An actual Justice League led by Green Lantern Diggle and Laurel, with some other retired heroes. Teams Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning made into local chapters of the JLA and the Legends become the JLA's time and magic task force.

Deleted member 34881

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I wonder if they would be allowed to just straight up call themselves the Justice League now. We got supes and Bruce and Nora did mention The League too. I doubt it though. At least we can expect a ton of fan service though. Also my dream hopes, Mark Hamil coming back since Kevin conroy is coming, and Wentworth Miller too.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they would be allowed to just straight up call themselves the Justice League now. We got supes and Bruce and Nora did mention The League too. I doubt it though. At least we can expect a ton of fan service though. Also my dream hopes, Mark Hamil coming back since Kevin conroy is coming, and Wentworth Miller too.
God, Conroy Bruce fighting Hamil Joker or even Trickster would be amazing.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Its almost guaranteed not to happen but i'd like to see it change the world to more of the Titans "true" DC universe,
Titans worldbuilding was garbage. It wasn't even clear until like 2/3rd through the season that any heroes other than Batman even existed. Felt like they wanted a dark/edgy/grounded show that danced around the bigger hero universe and then were like fuck it here's Wonder Girl is here and all the Leaguers we just didn't mention it. Oh the Teen Titans? Yeah they existed, just nobody ever talks about them.

Also my dream hopes, Mark Hamil coming back since Kevin conroy is coming, and Wentworth Miller too.
Wentworth was cast as a recurring character on Madam Secretary so his schedule just got busier.

Oct 25, 2017
Titans worldbuilding was garbage. It wasn't even clear until like 2/3rd through the season that any heroes other than Batman even existed. Felt like they wanted a dark/edgy/grounded show that danced around the bigger hero universe and then were like fuck it here's Wonder Girl is here and all the Leaguers we just didn't mention it. Oh the Teen Titans? Yeah they existed, just nobody ever talks about them.
Dawn was wearing a Superman shirt in episode 2,
Donna Troy appears on Dicks phone in like episode 1-3 and is in a picture with Dick, Hank and Dawn in Episode 2

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Dawn was wearing a Superman shirt in episode 2,
Donna Troy appears on Dicks phone in like episode 1-3 and is in a picture with Dick, Hank and Dawn in Episode 2
People wear superhero shirts in real life and you've got to know who Donna Troy is for that to register. Background stuff is nice but the show did an awful job of even establishing whether or not superpowers were normalized or not. Especially with how basically anyone who encounter Starfire died and Raven terrified anyone near her. Like something like the crime scene of Starfire's murders, they could've said oh it clearly wasn't humans, listed established villains, etc. Not pointless name dropping but using context to establish things. Throw in the weird Doom Patrol sojourn where they absolutely must stay hidden. It was a world where the Justice League and these characters have at least a decade of history and people kept quiet about it. Like why wouldn't Jason mention the Titans when he saw Dick had a team with him when the S2 trailer establishes he likes them? Ugh

The show was super sloppy. It looks like they're going to abandon all of the dancing around things in S2 and just go full DC, but you could tell they wanted to have it both ways in S1.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
why the fuck did nobody tell me iain glen is motherfucking bruce wayne in titans season 2?

Oct 25, 2017
People wear superhero shirts in real life and you've got to know who Donna Troy is for that to register. Background stuff is nice but the show did an awful job of even establishing whether or not superpowers were normalized or not. Especially with how basically anyone who encounter Starfire died and Raven terrified anyone near her. Like something like the crime scene of Starfire's murders, they could've said oh it clearly wasn't humans, listed established villains, etc. Not pointless name dropping but using context to establish things. Throw in the weird Doom Patrol sojourn where they absolutely must stay hidden. It was a world where the Justice League and these characters have at least a decade of history and people kept quiet about it. Like why wouldn't Jason mention the Titans when he saw Dick had a team with him when the S2 trailer establishes he likes them? Ugh

The show was super sloppy. It looks like they're going to abandon all of the dancing around things in S2 and just go full DC, but you could tell they wanted to have it both ways in S1.
Feel like some of those issues came from it being CW pitch then a TNT pitch when finally it started to come together for DCU WB just said whatever.
Like rewatching the series it felt like cop Dick was set up to be a long thing and it got dropped asap.
Its funny how far we have gotten on certain rights issues,
Wonder Woman couldn't even be used by Batman Beyond
Birds of Prey had Batman disappear from the start and Catwoman dead, Batgirl appeared but no Robins allowed
Wonder Girl couldn't be used by Teen Titans 2003
Bruce Wayne/Batman wasn't allowed direct references in Titans 2003
Wonder Girl couldn't be used in Young Justice S1
Arrow couldn't even say Bruce Wayne or Gotham when it started
how stupidly Supergirl did Superman in S1

Honestly with Titans I fear my only issue will be that the Doom Patrol including Cyborg are likely permanently gone because that creative team wanted nothing to do with Titans.
Its not a big issue but i'd have liked to see Beast Boy on Doom Patrol and Cyborg on Titans at some point.

Last edited: