• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
images
We have a few noticeable missing that would be fun to have,

latest

latest

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
If we don't see Huntress or Dr. Light, I'll be very disappointed. Two of my favourites.

Oct 25, 2017
Was this season of Supergirl worth watching if I initially dropped last season halfway though and only recently got to it and disliked it for the most part?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Was this season of Supergirl worth watching if I initially dropped last season halfway though and only recently got to it and disliked it for the most part?
I mean it's the best season by far but I don't think it's on par with like Arrow S2/5, Flash S1 or Legends. The villains are truly great and carry it, but the main cast are still as whatever as they've always been. At the very least Jon Cryer's Lex episodes are worth watching.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The latest version of Deathstroke honestly looks like a downgrade again by going dark and gritty.

Oct 25, 2017
No, his mask should be half orange. Not black.
It is, the blue filter and the lighting make it hard to notice in that shot.
myni2mezr0j31.jpg

I mean it's the best season by far but I don't think it's on par with like Arrow S2/5, Flash S1 or Legends. The villains are truly great and carry it, but the main cast are still as whatever as they've always been. At the very least Jon Cryer's Lex episodes are worth watching.
Thanks, i'll give it a shot then.
I had just felt the previous season was so bad and then it was just dull(I liked Reign's actress and backstory at first) so I gave up.
But im extremely interested in Lex is why im interested.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
If a show is shot so dark that orange turns into black, it is too dark and gritty.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Just saw the Batwoman pilot

It has a lot of work to do and mostly does it fine, but still a bit packed and oddly cut at times

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

What is Arthur up to these days, anyway? Broadchurch is just completely gone now with Chibnall dragging his feet on Doctor Who, so I'm not sure what else could be keeping him away from the show.

That said, if there was ever a time to bring (some version of) Rip back, it would be after the multiverse gets blown up.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
What is Arthur up to these days, anyway? Broadchurch is just completely gone now with Chibnall dragging his feet on Doctor Who, so I'm not sure what else could be keeping him away from the show.

That said, if there was ever a time to bring (some version of) Rip back, it would be after the multiverse gets blown up.

Leave Rip dead. Cast Darvill as Booster Gold.

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the Batwoman pilot

It has a lot of work to do and mostly does it fine, but still a bit packed and oddly cut at times

Honestly I was originally excited as hell for Batwoman but literally everything after Elseworlds it kept dropping and dropping.
but after seeing the new suit and seeing this scene from Titans
m3REC5M.jpg

Batwoman(and other CW shows) can do whatever it wants as long as its not a bad show,
the fact that Legends is the only one with a bad/terrible S1 also gives me hope.

I started taking the CW and Netflix shows for granted lately and honestly we are extremely lucky to have such variety and depth of comic related shows.
We had to sacrifice the cartoon excellence of the 90's but when we are getting stuff like Crisis, Doom Patrol, The Boys, etc its worth it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
After years of doing the same promo over and over for the cape shows, it seems The CW finally let their editor have a little fun. I like the effect, even if there's nothing really new in there.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit,
just saw that Stargirl will have Tigress and Sportsmaster

For the love of God, please!
latest

or have her crossover to Titans maybe.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

As for how the series will be affected by the events of Crisis, Queller teased this crossover will change the status quo of Supergirl in a way previous crossovers haven't. "In general, it has more impact than our crossovers usually do. It filters into the rest of our season where normally the crossovers are standalone."

"The world will be shaken up and there will be fallout, post-Crisis," hinted Rovner.

AKA, we're finally just merging Supergirl with the other Earth's