• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Making Lois a widow and single mom, imagine the potential drama!

And A SUPER BABY!

A SUPER BABY!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
They need to abort that Metropolis show and just make Lois & Clark + Jon: The New Adventures Of Superman... And Son for CW, DCU or HBO Max.

Deleted member 34881

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
John Wesely Shipp is now confirmed for Crisis. Of course no info on which character he will be. Can Earth 90 Barry be redeemed and not taken out instantly this time lol?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Everybody show prepare themselves for tiny cameo appearances from everyone that isn't a main cast member, and even then J'onn still ain't gonna do shit.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
He outacts the rest of the cast with half as much material?

He's the only cast member that's been able to get any emotion out of me for the last two seasons.
I was more thinking about his Martian Manhunter work. We haven't really seen him play a big role anymore in fights, just a token appearance now and then. Like he'll have in the crossover.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's up with these awful posters. Supergirl also released theirs and it's equally as bad

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Has CW ever done a good poster? They're all equally as bad as MCUs.
a825927df6f03c646b29cff0891333e7.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Finally an official photo of Wonder Girl
nqv8dyicb8m31.jpg

Man I wish they could have a little cameo in the crossover with no explanation

WxomU20.jpg

FGioAk4.jpg

Last edited:

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot has been made of the upcoming eighth season, which will abandon the show's signature flashback/flash-forward format and approach each episode as its own event, leading up to the massive Crisis of Infinite Earths crossover, airing across five DC shows (with a special appearance by the Black Lightning cast) in December and January.
Also confirms new intro

"They are so cool," Trejo told Inverse about working on The CW superhero series. "Anytime you walk into a sitcom, everybody is family and look at me like an outsider. But they [The Flash] pull you in and all of a sudden you're just family. They make you family. I'll be doing The Flash more. TV is great, but it's an everyday job."

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wait a second, no flash forwards... but Mia and co. will be in? Guess Oliver will be time traveling to the future?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Wait a second, no flash forwards... but Mia and co. will be in? Guess Oliver will be time traveling to the future?
That's been hinted at, but they made the future cast series regulars so I'm pretty sure we'll still be getting flash forwards. Or maybe they won't technically be flash forwards as Oliver will be jumping through timelines?