• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
So, in crazy rumor territory this morning.
Someone is going around saying they casted smallville Green Arrow.

Might be a total fake scoop, but with all the shit they have announced wouldn't shock me.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Smallville Green Arrow seems like a no brainer for this. Hope they do get him. Be interesting to see them compete lol

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I think at this point anyone could make up the most BS sounding rumor for Crisis and it could pass as somewhat believable.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
He's already dead, though. Or at least someone wearing his suit is
That was Earth-90. I'd imagine it's easier to just throw up some existing costumes to pose as dead superheroes than to create entirely new ones just for a 2 second shot.

Oh, don't watch his videos for other series but his Titans have been mostly on point from what I recall.
Unless we don't see a suited up Batman in the next episode which will throw it all out.
Don't know who this guy is, but his track record seems good so far.

Says a few members were approached for a quick 5 second cameo but ultimately declined because of various reasons. We'll see a version of Titans in the tower but not the DCU version.

Last edited:

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
To be fair, the deal felt like Oliver gave up his life to save Barry/Kara during Elseworlds only. The Monitor keeps saying Barry still needs to die.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Or Earth-90 Barry Allen, or Jay Garrick, or another Earth's version of Grant Barry...

There's a lot of people who could conceivably die in our Barry's place and that's not even counting new characters who show up in the crossover for the first time.

He could also be saying that to keep him motivated

Also this. It kinda seems like the Monitor is trying to make sure Barry isn't distracted at all for when Crisis hits.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Call me when Cavill gets casted.

But only if it's stache Supes.

fvi91zk1x8s31.jpg

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I dont know if I should wait until the final season is out and just binge it all.

You think I could make it without getting spoiled.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
His costume looks great. One costume reveal left to go: Green Lantern Diggle. Come on cowards!

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Okay, with all shows now out, what is the order to watch?

Batwoman --> Supergirl --> The Flash --> Arrow

I still need to catch up on Black Lightning so I leave that one out for now.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
72324757_2531537840264801_7805137191054606336_o.jpg

Okay, with all shows now out, what is the order to watch?

Batwoman --> Supergirl --> The Flash --> Arrow

I still need to catch up on Black Lightning so I leave that one out for now.
Yeah that's roughly the right order. So far Batwoman is like a year in the past, only Flash and Arrow are really connected (and boy were they tonight).