• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Damn ... Constantine's Jim Corrigan got robbed xD

on a related note ... if I see one more photoshop of kevin conroy on a batsuit in a youtube thumbnail i am going to scream

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
question for the "arrowverse" folk, I'm not a continous watcher of the shows, atm just watching batwoman & titans. I watched flash up to 3rd season, arrow up to 2nd, lot up to 2nd and watched some episodes from the other shows. I watched last years event and really liked it (watched all the different episodes across shows) Now I am interested in this enormous crossover and was planning to watch the final episodes come december..
.. until I saw today that both flash & arrow started with the multiverse story directly. Now my question is : should I watch all the upcoming episodes of the shows they are involving (especially arrow and flash) or should I wait as usual and just the finals ?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Now my question is : should I watch all the upcoming episodes of the shows they are involving (especially arrow and flash) or should I wait as usual and just the finals ?

DISCLAIMER : We will only know for sure about this when we see the crossover

that being said, it all points for you needing AT LEAST the current season of flash and arrow

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
question for the "arrowverse" folk, I'm not a continous watcher of the shows, atm just watching batwoman & titans. I watched flash up to 3rd season, arrow up to 2nd, lot up to 2nd and watched some episodes from the other shows. I watched last years event and really liked it (watched all the different episodes across shows) Now I am interested in this enormous crossover and was planning to watch the final episodes come december..
.. until I saw today that both flash & arrow started with the multiverse story directly. Now my question is : should I watch all the upcoming episodes of the shows they are involving (especially arrow and flash) or should I wait as usual and just the finals ?
Definitely watch the current seasons of both Flash and Arrow, they directly involve the Crisis storyline.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Lucifer has always been awesome. What you mean? The dude is charming and the son of God. What else do you want? Him making out with John Constantine?!

Oct 25, 2017
Man its weird watching Smallville now,
Beginning of S8 first scene with Sam Witwer(Smallville's Doomsday)(Supergirl's Agent Liberty) is helping Jessica Parker Kennedy(Smallville's Plastique)(Flash's XS)
Martian Manhunter keeps showing up, he is Cyborg's dad on Doom Patrol. Half the time he is even Martian Manjobber as well.
seeing Titans Hawk as surfer dude Aquaman is weird as hell lol

The dam from S4 of Supergirl, was the hydro plant seen on Legends and before that was Lex's secret lab HQ in Smallville

Now the fake DDS facility they had Chloe locked up in is literally Arkham Asylum from Elseworlds which was also a hospital in S2 of Supernatural.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Man its weird watching Smallville now,
Beginning of S8 first scene with Sam Witwer(Smallville's Doomsday)(Supergirl's Agent Liberty) is helping Jessica Parker Kennedy(Smallville's Plastique)(Flash's XS)
Martian Manhunter keeps showing up, he is Cyborg's dad on Doom Patrol. Half the time he is even Martian Manjobber as well.
seeing Titans Hawk as surfer dude Aquaman is weird as hell lol

The dam from S4 of Supergirl, was the hydro plant seen on Legends and before that was Lex's secret lab HQ in Smallville

Now the fake DDS facility they had Chloe locked up in is literally Arkham Asylum from Elseworlds which was also a hospital in S2 of Supernatural.

Not to mention all of the Smallville sets that got re-used in early seasons of Arrow

The Luthor Mansion became the Queen Mansion.
The Proto-Justice League's Watchtower became Sara's base of operations.
The Daily Planet became CNRI.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just gonna leave this here.

ruby-rose-licks-co-star-grant-gustins-face-on-set-of-arrowverse-series.jpg

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Quick question, there's 2 episodes of Batwoman, The Flash and Supergirl each before S08E01 of Arrow in the Arrowverse episode order. Do any of these episode reference Arrow (even a small one), or could I jump straight to Arrow?

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Quick question, there's 2 episodes of Batwoman, The Flash and Supergirl each before S08E01 of Arrow in the Arrowverse episode order. Do any of these episode reference Arrow (even a small one), or could I jump straight to Arrow?
You can jump straight to Arrow if you want. There have been no direct references to events between shows yet this season.

And Batwoman is taking place earlier in the timeline right now.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
They don't reference Arrow, but Flash's plot is heavily focused on Crisis too so it's probably a good idea to watch that.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
You can jump straight to Arrow if you want. There have been no direct references to events between shows yet this season.

And Batwoman is taking place earlier in the timeline right now.
watch Flash before Arrow
They don't reference Arrow, but Flash's plot is heavily focused on Crisis too so it's probably a good idea to watch that.

Thanks guys, I'll just follow the episode order then. Wanted to see if I could sneak a peek at the first episode of Arrows new season after I finish Legends, because that S7 ending was awesome.

Can I also say how hype-inducing the Monitor theme is?!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks guys, I'll just follow the episode order then. Wanted to see if I could sneak a peek at the first episode of Arrows new season after I finish Legends, because that S7 ending was awesome.

Can I also say how hype-inducing the Monitor theme is?!

Definitely watch the Flash season premiere BEFORE the Arrow season premiere if you can.