• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester Black is totally coming back

Given that reddit rumor seems to be real and Superman and MM both have series in the works, it's clear as day that a lot of stuff supergirl was gonna tackle is being put aside for those series.

Lex being brought back, Manchester not having a body dying, and Brainy tapping into Brainiac as well as the legion seems like it was started in supergirl but will be pushed onto the Superman series

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Lex being brought back, Manchester not having a body dying, and Brainy tapping into Brainiac as well as the legion seems like it was started in supergirl but will be pushed onto the Superman series
Lex sure, but the Legion wasn't pushed to the side for that spin-off. It was pushed to the side seasons before.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
"We might lose the planet, but we can still save the people"

Prediction: They'll use Braniac city-shrinking tech to bring Metropolis, National City, and Freeland to Earth 1.

Earth-1 already HAS a Metropolis, though. They can't just colony-drop existing cities into a world where those cities already exist.

They're going to have to do some reality warping to merge the worlds together at the end of the crossover, there's really no other clean way to do it.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Earth-1 already HAS a Metropolis, though. They can't just colony-drop existing cities into a world where those cities already exist.

They're going to have to do some reality warping to merge the worlds together at the end of the crossover, there's really no other clean way to do it.

They've still got a couple weeks to destroy it.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Really don't see Cryer wanting to be a regular on a Vancouver show. Recurring, sure.
Depends on what the episode count is probably. If The CW is really going forward with all these upcoming cape shows - don't see Martian Manhunter happening, they've burned so many stories with him - they're not going to be 22 episode joints. The schedule is already stuffed, adding Green Arrow and the Canaries and Superman and Lois (too many ands) means that they basically have to be shorter seasons. If they can get his shoot down to something like 10 out of 13 episodes... maybe.

They can't pay Cryer enough to be competitive. He was pulling seven figures a year on Two and a Half Men. It's probably just about the fun to him.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm making my way through Flash S5 and I'm enjoying it so far (on ep.9 as of this post) minus Cicada. By the time I got to episode 3 I was like; this dude sucks and now I just want him gone.

Some spoilers:
When Barry and Nora traveled back to the past to retrieve those items I was so happy to see Savv. Yes you heard that right I was happy to see him. Then Zoom and Eowells and for a brief moment I forgot Cicada was a thing.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I'm making my way through Flash S5 and I'm enjoying it so far (on ep.9 as of this post) minus Cicada. By the time I got to episode 3 I was like; this dude sucks and now I just want him gone.

Some spoilers:
When Barry and Nora traveled back to the past to retrieve those items I was so happy to see Savv. Yes you heard that right I was happy to see him. Then Zoom and Eowells and for a brief moment I forgot Cicada was a thing.
That episode was great. That season isn't great but I still enjoyed Barry and Nora's dynamic. She's one of my favorite characters in the CW-verse.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

"They were pretty envious [of] my mask [and] the way it fits to my face," Williams tells EW with a laugh. "They glue magnets around my face and there are magnets in the mask, so it's magnetic. It allows me to peel it off in between takes. I had a moment when Elongated Man [Hartley Sawyer] saw my mask and his mouth dropped and he was like, 'What? Dude, when they put this on my face, they glue it on, and I have to keep it on all day. They said that's the only way it can be done.'"

"Black Lightning's in it much more than we ever anticipated, and he's in it in a very significant way. That's something we worked very closely with the team at Black Lightning because the attitude among all of us, but I don't want to speak for Black Lightning folks, was if we're going to bring Black Lightning into the crossover, it can't just be for a cameo. It has to be in a way that feels significant while still of course dealing with our time and space limitations."

More good stuff in the article.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
amazing

v6rrsnv.jpg

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so Melissa just put out some heavy stuff...

Wonder who this "he" is? Dude needs to be in jail for what he did to her.

well I checked Wikipedia and her past husband Blake Jenner had a new edit saying he's the one who abused her.

Its possibly him considering she mentioned the person who abused her was younger than her in the video. and the eye injury happened in 2015 which is the same year they got married and she later on divorced him a year later.

and yeah dude definitely needs to go to jail for this shit. horrible stuff.

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I finished Flash S5. Had a bit more fun with it than I did with seasons 3&4, but it was unfortunately bogged down by the lameness that is Cicada. I was planning on making a thread for my watching experience of the first 5 seasons, so for now this wonderful gif from the season is what I thought of Cicada:
bheJEW5.gif

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished watching the Black Lightning pilot and I have to say, I'm really impressed. I love how tonally different from other CW shows it is. I hope the rest of the series can keep up this quality.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I making my way through Legends of Tomorrow now. Currently on Episode 8 of Season 1. Pretty boring to be honest but i'll stick with it because the censuses seems to be that it gets much better and consistently great once it finds it's footing.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I making my way through Legends of Tomorrow now. Currently on Episode 8 of Season 1. Pretty boring to be honest but i'll stick with it because the censuses seems to be that it gets much better and consistently great once it finds it's footing.
Season 1 is basically carried by Snart.

Season 2 is a massive improvement.

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah S1 isn't good. But after that it gets amazing right at the very start of S2.
I can't believe there's a worse villain than Ra's al Ghul. GOOD GOD is Vandall Savage bad.

Have you heard of Cicada?

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I'm still slowly making my way through S2 of Legends. Vixen and Steel are already massive upgrades over the Hawk-dorks. I'm aware of some spoilers so I know Rip eventually finds his way back and then dies so I'm actually happy to know that he stays gone longterm.

So far, Sara is by far the best character. My only complaint is that she feels too much like an OC at times because she isn't working with any comic lore and that which she has is kinda generic. The only reason any of this works is because Lotz makes it.

The biggest disappointment so far has to be how flat the JSA felt. I've watched quite a few CW shows so I know they're working with a limited budget but their introduction still disappointed me. Old man Obsidian is kinda cool tho.

All in all, this is massive upgrade based solely on the fact that I don't have to watch Cremp chew scenery for what felt like an eternity.