• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ! What I appreciate most about this is that it's not in slow motion. I expect he'll have a standout slo-mo moment though.

If you pay attention to it..... It doesn't make sense for DCCU Barry to knock them away, lol. They can fly so what's the point in knocking them out and away from the walkway? The answer is because it's Barry Allen and Speed Force, 60% of the time it works 100% of the time.

Yeah. Joe's just..... Staring into the Dad Force endlessly. O_O

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
R0qwGz1.gif

Good to be back. Will catch up then start posting again!

Oct 25, 2017
So glad Legends keeps on it quality. Surprised how good water witch looked for a CW show.

And they managed to get an It refrence at the end and for the next ep lol

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Bruce Wayne exist in the Arrowverse and Gotham exist in Super girl universe

Does Batman transcend universes

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Just caught up to episode 3 of Flash, sad to see Jesse go but props to Violette Beane's for moving up in the world. Joe's face at the end was great, I'm glad we still have the second best dad around.

Hey Bruce Wayne exist in the Arrowverse and Gotham exist in Super girl universe

Does Batman transcend universes

What universe doesn't have a billionaire kid traumatized by his parents murder?

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Just caught up to episode 3 of Flash, sad to see Jesse go but props to Violette Beane's for moving up in the world. Joe's face at the end was great, I'm glad we still have the second best dad around.

What universe doesn't have a billionaire kid traumatized by his parents murder?

giphy.gif

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think imma wait for Netflix for the CW shows guys and gals, don't feel a want to watch Arrow, Flash, Legends, or Supergirl

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
So out of these shows I regularly watch Flash and Lucifer. I really hope more Lucifer peeps make it to this thread.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Whoops, I've been well and truly behind on things. New episode of Arrow tonight!

#6.03 "Black Driver Returns"
Episode Promo

DC CHARACTER ONYX VISITS STAR CITY — A rogue black ops team led by Onyx (guest star Chastity Dotson) breaks into Kord Industries and steals something lethal. Oliver (Stephen Amell) struggles to connect with William (guest star Jack Moore) so he reaches out to a surprising source for help. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Oscar Balderrama.
arrow-season-6-next-of-kin-image-16.jpg

GeneralZod

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I haven't even started this season of flash yet, how is it going so far? Should I wait until after mid season or wait until Barry messes something else up hahaha.

Also glad the OT is back

Eternal Flame

Oct 26, 2017
Your Dreams
What the? I never realized this was a mask, thought it was all facepaint.

Looking forward to arrow tonight, its my top DC show at the moment. Used to be Flash, but last season was so bad. This season I don't know how to feel just yet. Its not really bad , but i dunno I think the comedy is a bit overdone. I don't want it to be all gloomy like last season, but maybe something a lil between what its like now.

Arrow on the other hand was amazing last season, and its pretty good to me this season so far. Too bad the rating don't really reflect that though. I guess all the people who said they were leaving after season 4 actually did leave. Also the olicity peeps be spamming on twitter that the show is worse. Season 4 wan't good, but the way it ended wouldn't have been a bad series finally.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Can't watch live tonight will catch up with you guys later .
Side note maybe i will post about the other shows since they all in the same thread.
Since i do watch all of them .