• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I thought it was gonna be like a half hour show every day... but then was like, "How the hell are they gonna fill 30 minutes 5 days a week?" They could do it if they talked about all the rumors of the DC movies and drama surrounding them, but I'm sure DC doesn't want to talk about anything negative.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thought the second episode of DC Daily was fine, definitely more enjoyable than the saccharine pilot.

I get that it's a giant ad, but their enthusiasm is catching and I like that one of the guys they had up was just like "yeah Batman Ninja wasn't my thing" which made it feel more authentic (which of course it isn't) than just "everything is smiles please spend money".

Also read two issues of Raven and hell yeah Raven is so cool

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thank goodness it's not always the entire roundtable of people every ep... it's annoying as fuck, and people talking over each other, argh

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough

https://ew.com/tv/2018/09/13/dc-uni..._source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true
fuckin jesus....is it just me or is beast boy and starfire not even actually in that picture too lmao

Young Justice is all I would really get this for unless the comics selection increases.

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

God damnit. I'm trying to stay positive about this show, I want it to be good but you're not helping me here WB DC. Like Starfires outfit while risqué in comics has been translated tastefully before and always has that alien aspect. This outfit here looks like a prostitute from an 80's movie. Seriously, who the fuck decided a fur coat was a good idea??

And I was so close to getting that year sub a couple weeks ago. I would have regretted it, they took this whole thing out of the oven a year too soon.

Deleted member 43077

Banned
May 9, 2018
Honestly disappointment it doesn't have that old Superman Cartoon. Wanted to watch it again, dont wanna look thru boxes to see if I can find a version of it. Didnt really expect it tho, well ill just find a clean version online i guess
hqdefault.jpg

Deleted member 43077

Banned
May 9, 2018
God damnit. I'm trying to stay positive about this show, I want it to be good but you're not helping me here WB DC. Like Starfires outfit while risqué in comics has been translated tastefully before and always has that alien aspect. This outfit here looks like a prostitute from an 80's movie. Seriously, who the fuck decided a fur coat was a good idea??

And I was so close to getting that year sub a couple weeks ago. I would have regretted it, they took this whole thing out of the oven a year too soon.
Robin is the only one that looks fine/good he just needs more colour but other than that the outfit is definitely Robin. It goes completely downhill from that with Beast boy maybe having the 2nd one just because I feel like that outfit fits him more specifically if this is his "first time" being able to use his powers freely and all that and it has colour something that robin doesnt have...the other 2...what a shit show.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, the tv and movie selection does nothing for me besides Brave and the bold, but it might be worth a sub for some of the comics.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The greatest travesty about this is we don't get to see Matt Ryan Constantine interact with Swamp Thing.

Constantine/Swamp Thing friendship build is one of the greatest long-running things in comics.
You never know

Constantine started off on Fox as its own thing, and now he's on LoT. Swap Thing isn't part of the Titanverse either, so anything is possible :D

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has it been stated how they'll release their original shows? Will they release the first season of Titans at once similar to Netflix or do weekly episodes?

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Kind of a random thought but hearing Jeremy and Bob read the ad for this in the latest episode of Retronauts was a bit surreal, hah. I wonder if poor Jeff will have to pretend to care about DC on the bombcast as well. Oh, I would love that so much.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Downloaded onto my tv and started the trial just to check out BTAS in HD. Looks pretty good so far. Think I saw Batman Ninja so Ill check that out soon.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't posted yesterday!

I didn't see it all the way since they started talking spoilers about Identity Crisis, but Harley Quinn #50 sounds AWESOME and I'm now more upset that my LCS has no employees there every time I visit during its operating hours

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How's the PQ/AQ of the app on the various platforms?

1080p? 5.1? (I know that's a reach)

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's face it, the interest in DC Daily is gonna continue to drop and level out to at best whatever DC All Access was.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have already seen 2 live action interpretations of Stargirl... what's one more to the pile

OP
OP
Penguin

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Ok, I'm an idiot... I didn't realize that the DC Daily is more than just the YouTube videos. If you go to the news section on the app, they have another 10-12 minute DC Talk segment with a random grouping of the other hosts talking about a topic such as Batman Ninja, Justice League, Infinite Crisis, etc. That makes so much more sense now. I was wondering where all the other hosts were.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Disappointed that Superman The Animated Series isn't in HD, nor is The Adventures of Lois and Clark. Even worse that they're not in 4:3 and just zoomed in to fill 16:9, at least on my iPad.

Hopefully they'll come in proper HD and widescreen eventually.

Batman The Animated Series looks great though.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like they really have no intention of adding more than the absolute bare minimum of comics to the service.

They suckered me for a year sub, damn.