• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The Dc Superhero Girls version of Hal is excellent. As in literally a high school aloof jock.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Hal ain't shit to Kyle and he was Ion

The Torchbearer is a sick title.

Ion's costume was the fucking goat

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
My boy Kyle has been done dirty.

But also never in my life did I imagine DC would create a GL from my hometown.

May 24, 2019
Dq740Y8.jpg

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Stinks that the cool new Lantern, Tai Pham, isn't on there.

lantern-hero.jpg

I was just about to mention him for us Asian Americans. Definitely deserves a spot for the 80th anniversary as the new generation of Green Lanterns.

Actually got a decent reason as why he is a Green Lantern.

Also, Hal is getting another power boost I think? I might be misremembering tho.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I was just about to mention him for us Asian Americans. Definitely deserves a spot for the 80th anniversary as the new generation of Green Lanterns.

Actually got a decent reason as why he is a Green Lantern.

Also, Hal is getting another power boost I think? I might be misremembering tho.
The first green lantern from earth was Jong Li a monk from 660 ad china

latest

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
They also need more Simon Baz shit. He's been sidelined while Jessica is out there doing her thing. I actually like them two as a new edition into the GLC.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
You can actually feel all the lameness being drawn towards Hal's corner of the portrait.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Is current book with the duo of lanterns worth reading? And does Kyle feature much in the Hal and the Corp books? I had heard thew current books started kinda slow/not worth reading.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Far Sector has been getting zero attention here considering who's writing it. It's shaping up to be among the best GL books. Sojourner Mullein should be on that cover.

Last edited:

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

Yeah, he just got a power boost in his solo, basically making his ring work like the pre-crisis one where it's only limited by his imagination and allows weird powers like shrinking anything, but I doubt other writers will stick with it. Morrison's run seems completely separate from the current DC universe (even though he's also referencing very old stories) and isn't selling very well.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he just got a power boost in his solo, basically making his ring work like the pre-crisis one where it's only limited by his imagination and allows weird powers like shrinking anything, but I doubt other writers will stick with it. Morrison's run seems completely separate from the current DC universe (even though he's also referencing very old stories) and isn't selling very well.
I mean that might be a powerup for Hal, but Kyle keep the universe from imploding while programing his ring to fly to earth and build a new body to transfer his mind to

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
DC successfully brought up a generation of kids with a black superhero and then totally squandered that by making Hal their de facto GL for all media.