• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
T5JqNgR.jpg

Welcome one and all to the official Era discussion of the Detective Comics Extended Universe!

Last edited:

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bought Wonder Woman digitally today. I'm still worried about everything else in this movie except for her, but booked my tickets already

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017
Raid director Gareth Evans in talks to write and direct a Deathstroke movie VIA THR

The Raid director Gareth Evans is in early talks to write and direct a solo film based on the assassin, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The film would be a starring vehicle for Joe Manganiello.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can we just start off this new beginning by finally admitting Suicide Squad is better than Batman v Superman.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Yes, MHWilliams, really happy to see you here.

I know I was a dick back on that other place, I hope you can forgive me.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not too optimistic about Justice League, but I'm hoping Wonder Woman wasn't just an anomaly in disappointing films.*

*Man of Steel was dope though.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at that deathstroke news and wonder if it gets fast tracked. It seems like a movie that needs minimal special effects and be shot petty quickly if need be.

OP
OP
Loxley

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Evans has shown that he can do a lot with a small budget as well.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
Canada at the least has JL tickets now. Bought 2 with the Atom app we have here (which only works in some theatres) and I'm ready for Thursday night at 6!

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at that deathstroke news and wonder if it gets fast tracked. It seems like a movie that needs minimal special effects and be shot petty quickly if need be.

It could potentially be a movie full of badass action sequences like the Batman warehouse, but with Deathstroke.

Movies like Deathstroke is exactly what I like to see in the DCEU.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
It feels so nice to see Tabby, KDash, Disco, Kenzo, MHW, Strafer and everyone else back here... let's do this.

Also grabbed my tickets for JL today.

Oct 25, 2017
After the MOS BVS SS WW and JL fantasy extravaganza It will be refreshing when we start getting some down to earth (to some degree) DCEU movies

Status
Not open for further replies.