• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
The #SnyderCut should be released in the form of interpretative dance.

I asked over in the last Comics thread but a few answers made it seem like I had a LOT of reading to do.

Is Dark Days road to metal worth picking up prior to reading the main series? Here's whats included: DAYS: THE FORGE and DARK DAYS: THE CASTING, FINAL CRISIS #6-7, THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #1, plus (from the New 52 era) BATMAN #38-39, NIGHTWING #17

Also - DAMN Court of Owls is some good stuff.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
The #SnyderCut should be released in the form of interpretative dance.

I asked over in the last Comics thread but a few answers made it seem like I had a LOT of reading to do.

Is Dark Days road to metal worth picking up prior to reading the main series? Here's whats included: DAYS: THE FORGE and DARK DAYS: THE CASTING, FINAL CRISIS #6-7, THE RETURN OF BRUCE WAYNE #1, plus (from the New 52 era) BATMAN #38-39, NIGHTWING #17

Also - DAMN Court of Owls is some good stuff.

I liked Dark Days: Metal a ton, but outside of the New 52 Batman run, you don't need much else to enjoy it. There's a bunch of references obviously, but not catching them won't impede your enjoyment.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Doomsday Clock #5 is taking so long to come out. And #6 doesn't come out till late August! The story has been really good so far.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Or Affleck staying until the end of time.
I wonder how many times Marvel casted someone thinking that it would bother the other side.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
Let's say Gosling (or any high profile actor) is approached by Marvel and DC, he has 2 choices : play in the fun MCU blockbuster factory, with a (almost) certified worldwide hit... or play russian roulette with Warner, in a (at the moment) mediocre universe, and the possibility to become a laughing stock.

Oct 25, 2017
Let's say Gosling (or any high profile actor) is approached by Marvel and DC, he has 2 choices : play in the fun MCU blockbuster factory, with a (almost) certified worldwide hit... or play russian roulette with Warner, in a (at the moment) mediocre universe, and the possibility to become a laughing stock.

Doesn't really matter if you're getting paid well.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see why Gylenhaal being Mysterio prevents him from joining the DCEU in the future.

I'd love for a Gylenhaal Batman, he's a brilliant actor.

Signs are pointing to more Batfleck though, which I'm more than happy with.

INST

Nov 2, 2017

They already approached him for Dr.Strange and Joker.

Maybe he just isn't feeling them, needs something GREAT to come along.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
A Ben Affleck who wants to play Batman and with a good director will be a fantastic Batman. I hope he stays.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I hope Leto can come back and really switch up styles, too much Ayer gang leader influence in squad and not enough psychopath super villain.

I think he could do so much better.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017

...do people actually believe this? that actors sit around and get sad over what obsessed nerds on the internet feel about their portrayal of comic book characters?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
First look:

32272309_609284136101226_2670976016045834240_n.jpg

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
That poster is gonna get roasted to hell lmao

They better market this well btw, the premise could do gangbusters for the usual family and kid audiences these movies attract.

Hopefully the director doesnt fuck it up too. All they gotta do is just take notes from 'Big' tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.