• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Your breakdown was corroborated by a redditor who had seen the Silas scene in his screening. Another redditor is claiming to have seen an earlier cut but which seems radically different. No expectations, but if you do read it, please let us know if it has the ring of truth, anything you can verify or debunk. Thanks!

-------------

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/7dvbr2/differences/

By now, it would have become clear that the version I saw had chunks different than the theatrical version. As I've said before that I saw the version that was done before the reshoots were added. Like I said, it wasn't shown to fans - only to WB Execs. Here were the differences.

1. LONGER: Began with Bruce recruiting Aquaman. It was basically the same scene as I saw in the theatrical version this weekend. However, some lines were added by Whedon and some Zack bits were cut. Aquaman was originally more resilient and shut-off to Bruce here.

2. DELETED: Barry Allen visits the library because he knows that Iris West is there. He tries to talk to her but fumbles and blushes. He mentions that "he might go and see his Dad today". Iris likes his awkwardness but doesn't think he's all that special. We see Barry breaking the window with his finger to kind-of impress Iris (our FIRST look at his powers). When everyone and Iris are surprised at this window breaking, Barry just says "weak glass" and walks out.

3. LONGER: History Lesson. But just by some bits. What I was most surprised by was that WB cut out dialogue by the Green Lantern, Zeus and even Ares (Yes, he was there too). They had a couple of lines each. As did Robin Wright and Hippolyta. They just kept the action in and clicked out all dialogue, I guess.

4. DELETED: After taking the Mother Box from Themiscyra, Steppenwolf actually "talks" to the Box. His mother, Heggra's essence is alive in the Mother Boxes and bringing them all together would unleash her powers - finally giving Steppenwolf an edge over his younger brother - Darkseid. That is what his plan was originally. I thought for sure that they would keep this scene in because they used a dialogue from this scene in the trailers - "No protectors here. No Lanterns. This world will fall. You will be free, mother."

5. DELETED - Cyborg's previous life. He plays a great football match that his MOTHER (Yes, she was cast as well) attends. Afterwards, they drive home. Victor is angry that his Dad never made it while his mother tries to console him. Victor just keeps getting angry and lashing out, loses control of the car - causing a fiery crash.

6. LONGER - The Gordon scene had a little setup that I didn't see in the theatrical version. Gordon dismisses a Junkie and tells him to "get better at life" before another cop comes to him with drawings of Parademons. His conversation with the League also ran longer. First, he asks Wonder Woman "if she's the same woman he keeps seeing reports of in London". Then, he asks Cyborg "how does he eat? Does he even need to?".

7. DELETED: After the attack on Atlantis, Aquaman consults with Mera and Vulko over what he should do next. Mera wants him to stay as King because she "doesn't trust Orm". Vulko wants him to do what his heart says. Aquaman confesses that he feels a responsinility to help the people on Earth.

8. DELETED: The League visits the Batcave. Alfred has humorous reactions to the League. Bruce Wayne talks about a "nightmare" he had. He believes that Steppenwolf will try and resurrect the power of Superman and "that they must do it first unless they want to fight an Evil Kryptonian too."

9. CHANGED: Superman's resurrection was ONLY possible because Cyborg detects foreign genetic material in his DNA a.k.a the Codex. This is the final confirmation needed that Superman can be brought back to life after all. Then, the revival happens pretty much the same.

10. DELETED: Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison. They part ways because the cops are hot on their trail - deciding to meet up later at "the location they discussed".

11. DELETED: Kent Farm. Superman brings Lois here. however, he is still very confused and not knowing what's happening. Bystanders are looking at him and clicking his photos. This confuses him further and he actually tries to attack the civilians with his laser-eyes before Lois manages to calm him down. Superman tells her that "the voices won't shut up". Later, Martha shows up here and Clark and Lois are already inside the house. Clark is calmer now but still very confused - his powers are going haywire and his senses are heightened. Martha gives the "Picture the world as an Island. Follow my voice and come back to me" speech from MoS. It seems to calm him down. Later, Clark is wearing his shirt when he sees Pa Kent (Yes, Costner was here too) out in the fields. He goes out to see him. Pa Kent talks about "embracing who you really are". He tells Clark that "you have to make peace with who you are. You have the power to change the world and you can do that as anyone, good character or bad." Clark finally embraces Superman as a part of him when Lois walks out. Clark confirms their engagement, Lois breaks down because she wasn't strong enough. Then, Martha comes out too as Clark decides to help the League and flies off. That's how it happened in my version. I may have paraphrased some dialogue but that was basically it.

12. DELETED: Clark heads up to meet Alfred and get his suit.

13. DELETED: Steppenwolf's second conversation with Heggra. Now that he has all three Mother Boxes - her return to this world can begin.

14. CHANGED: Bruce's conversation with Diana after Superman returns. Diana comes in to pop Bruce's shoulder and tend to his injuries. Bruce reveals that he is willing to die to save the world. In fact, he says "he deserves to die because of what he's done. He's killed people and nothing, not even his hate for Superman can justify killing like that". Diana tells him that "he's changed now" but Bruce remains adamant that he can only atone himself by sacrificing his life.

15. CHANGED: Bruce's Batmobile is headed to certain death during the finale when Wonder Woman and Aquaman interfere and save his life. They tell him that dying in battle won't do anything and he must live to keep the fight going.

16. ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: Cyborg tries to separate the Mother Boxes while Heggra keeps trying to talk him away. Furious, Steppenwolf grabs him and rips him apart - essentially killing him.

17. CHANGED: Superman joins the fight and teams up with the League to defeat Steppenwolf. However, at one point, Steppy tries to tempt Superman into joining his army and we see Darksied (for the first time) in Superman's vision and we see flashes of the Knightmare footage. However, Superman SNAPS back from it and delivers the final blow to Steppy, defeating him.

18. DELETED: Steppenwolf is killed by Darkseid on Apokolips. Darkseid intends to come to Earth to "meet the Kryptonian".

19. DELETED: Aquaman meets Mera off the village coast and agrees to come back. Barry steps into the library, Iris smiles at him cutely.

20. DELETED: Bruce and Barry place Victor's "body" in the Batcave. Bruce comments that "his organic tissue is dead but it may be possible to reignite his mechanical parts". Barry promises to help however he can.

21. DELETED: Lois introduces Perry White to "Clark Kent a.k.a Superman".
That's all I can remember right now. I definitely liked what I saw earlier better. I'm just going off a month old memory now.
Damn, if that's all true... I think I'd rather have that movie. So many more character moments and scenes that help explain certain things. The Martha/Clark scene calling back to MoS would've been sooo great. Fuck.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Your breakdown was corroborated by a redditor who had seen the Silas scene in his screening. Another redditor is claiming to have seen an earlier cut but which seems radically different. No expectations, but if you do read it, please let us know if it has the ring of truth, anything you can verify or debunk. Thanks!

-------------

By now, it would have become clear that the version I saw had chunks different than the theatrical version. As I've said before that I saw the version that was done before the reshoots were added. Like I said, it wasn't shown to fans - only to WB Execs. Here were the differences.

1. LONGER: Began with Bruce recruiting Aquaman. It was basically the same scene as I saw in the theatrical version this weekend. However, some lines were added by Whedon and some Zack bits were cut. Aquaman was originally more resilient and shut-off to Bruce here.

2. DELETED: Barry Allen visits the library because he knows that Iris West is there. He tries to talk to her but fumbles and blushes. He mentions that "he might go and see his Dad today". Iris likes his awkwardness but doesn't think he's all that special. We see Barry breaking the window with his finger to kind-of impress Iris (our FIRST look at his powers). When everyone and Iris are surprised at this window breaking, Barry just says "weak glass" and walks out.

3. LONGER: History Lesson. But just by some bits. What I was most surprised by was that WB cut out dialogue by the Green Lantern, Zeus and even Ares (Yes, he was there too). They had a couple of lines each. As did Robin Wright and Hippolyta. They just kept the action in and clicked out all dialogue, I guess.

4. DELETED: After taking the Mother Box from Themiscyra, Steppenwolf actually "talks" to the Box. His mother, Heggra's essence is alive in the Mother Boxes and bringing them all together would unleash her powers - finally giving Steppenwolf an edge over his younger brother - Darkseid. That is what his plan was originally. I thought for sure that they would keep this scene in because they used a dialogue from this scene in the trailers - "No protectors here. No Lanterns. This world will fall. You will be free, mother."

5. DELETED - Cyborg's previous life. He plays a great football match that his MOTHER (Yes, she was cast as well) attends. Afterwards, they drive home. Victor is angry that his Dad never made it while his mother tries to console him. Victor just keeps getting angry and lashing out, loses control of the car - causing a fiery crash.

6. LONGER - The Gordon scene had a little setup that I didn't see in the theatrical version. Gordon dismisses a Junkie and tells him to "get better at life" before another cop comes to him with drawings of Parademons. His conversation with the League also ran longer. First, he asks Wonder Woman "if she's the same woman he keeps seeing reports of in London". Then, he asks Cyborg "how does he eat? Does he even need to?".

7. DELETED: After the attack on Atlantis, Aquaman consults with Mera and Vulko over what he should do next. Mera wants him to stay as King because she "doesn't trust Orm". Vulko wants him to do what his heart says. Aquaman confesses that he feels a responsinility to help the people on Earth.

8. DELETED: The League visits the Batcave. Alfred has humorous reactions to the League. Bruce Wayne talks about a "nightmare" he had. He believes that Steppenwolf will try and resurrect the power of Superman and "that they must do it first unless they want to fight an Evil Kryptonian too."

9. CHANGED: Superman's resurrection was ONLY possible because Cyborg detects foreign genetic material in his DNA a.k.a the Codex. This is the final confirmation needed that Superman can be brought back to life after all. Then, the revival happens pretty much the same.

10. DELETED: Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison. They part ways because the cops are hot on their trail - deciding to meet up later at "the location they discussed".

11. DELETED: Kent Farm. Superman brings Lois here. however, he is still very confused and not knowing what's happening. Bystanders are looking at him and clicking his photos. This confuses him further and he actually tries to attack the civilians with his laser-eyes before Lois manages to calm him down. Superman tells her that "the voices won't shut up". Later, Martha shows up here and Clark and Lois are already inside the house. Clark is calmer now but still very confused - his powers are going haywire and his senses are heightened. Martha gives the "Picture the world as an Island. Follow my voice and come back to me" speech from MoS. It seems to calm him down. Later, Clark is wearing his shirt when he sees Pa Kent (Yes, Costner was here too) out in the fields. He goes out to see him. Pa Kent talks about "embracing who you really are". He tells Clark that "you have to make peace with who you are. You have the power to change the world and you can do that as anyone, good character or bad." Clark finally embraces Superman as a part of him when Lois walks out. Clark confirms their engagement, Lois breaks down because she wasn't strong enough. Then, Martha comes out too as Clark decides to help the League and flies off. That's how it happened in my version. I may have paraphrased some dialogue but that was basically it.

13. DELETED: Steppenwolf's second conversation with Heggra. Now that he has all three Mother Boxes - her return to this world can begin.

14. CHANGED: Bruce's conversation with Diana after Superman returns. Diana comes in to pop Bruce's shoulder and tend to his injuries. Bruce reveals that he is willing to die to save the world. In fact, he says "he deserves to die because of what he's done. He's killed people and nothing, not even his hate for Superman can justify killing like that". Diana tells him that "he's changed now" but Bruce remains adamant that he can only atone himself by sacrificing his life.

15. CHANGED: Bruce's Batmobile is headed to certain death during the finale when Wonder Woman and Aquaman interfere and save his life. They tell him that dying in battle won't do anything and he must live to keep the fight going.

16. ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: Cyborg tries to separate the Mother Boxes while Heggra keeps trying to talk him away. Furious, Steppenwolf grabs him and rips him apart - essentially killing him.

17. CHANGED: Superman joins the fight and teams up with the League to defeat Steppenwolf. However, at one point, Steppy tries to tempt Superman into joining his army and we see Darksied (for the first time) in Superman's vision and we see flashes of the Knightmare footage. However, Superman SNAPS back from it and delivers the final blow to Steppy, defeating him.

18. DELETED: Steppenwolf is killed by Darkseid on Apokolips. Darkseid intends to come to Earth to "meet the Kryptonian".

19. DELETED: Aquaman meets Mera off the village coast and agrees to come back. Barry steps into the library, Iris smiles at him cutely.

20. DELETED: Bruce and Barry place Victor's "body" in the Batcave. Bruce comments that "his organic tissue is dead but it may be possible to reignite his mechanical parts". Barry promises to help however he can.

That's all I can remember right now. I definitely liked what I saw earlier better. I'm just going off a month old memory now.
Now this is what I'm talking about. Everything is probably shot better too.

The need to resurrect Superman is properly explained. Because the bad guys want him first.

Only thing I don't like is killing Cyborg.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
If I had to change anything from that list is that yeah, no Cyborg death, no Deathstroke breaking Lex out stuff (the end teaser was all that was needed), and no Jonathan Kent stuff.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
  1. DELETED: The League visits the Batcave. Alfred has humorous reactions to the League. Bruce Wayne talks about a "nightmare" he had. He believes that Steppenwolf will try and resurrect the power of Superman and "that they must do it first unless they want to fight an Evil Kryptonian too."

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY CUT THIS

WHY

WHY BRO

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
  1. [*]LONGER: History Lesson. But just by some bits. What I was most surprised by was that WB cut out dialogue by the Green Lantern, Zeus and even Ares (Yes, he was there too). They had a couple of lines each. As did Robin Wright and Hippolyta. They just kept the action in and clicked out all dialogue, I guess.
    [*]LONGER - The Gordon scene had a little setup that I didn't see in the theatrical version. Gordon dismisses a Junkie and tells him to "get better at life" before another cop comes to him with drawings of Parademons. His conversation with the League also ran longer. First, he asks Wonder Woman "if she's the same woman he keeps seeing reports of in London". Then, he asks Cyborg "how does he eat? Does he even need to?".
    [*]DELETED: Deathstroke breaks Lex out of prison. They part ways because the cops are hot on their trail - deciding to meet up later at "the location they discussed".
    [*]DELETED: Kent Farm. Superman brings Lois here. however, he is still very confused and not knowing what's happening. Bystanders are looking at him and clicking his photos. This confuses him further and he actually tries to attack the civilians with his laser-eyes before Lois manages to calm him down. Superman tells her that "the voices won't shut up". Later, Martha shows up here and Clark and Lois are already inside the house. Clark is calmer now but still very confused - his powers are going haywire and his senses are heightened. Martha gives the "Picture the world as an Island. Follow my voice and come back to me" speech from MoS. It seems to calm him down. Later, Clark is wearing his shirt when he sees Pa Kent (Yes, Costner was here too) out in the fields. He goes out to see him. Pa Kent talks about "embracing who you really are". He tells Clark that "you have to make peace with who you are. You have the power to change the world and you can do that as anyone, good character or bad." Clark finally embraces Superman as a part of him when Lois walks out. Clark confirms their engagement, Lois breaks down because she wasn't strong enough. Then, Martha comes out too as Clark decides to help the League and flies off. That's how it happened in my version. I may have paraphrased some dialogue but that was basically it.
    [*]CHANGED: Bruce's conversation with Diana after Superman returns. Diana comes in to pop Bruce's shoulder and tend to his injuries. Bruce reveals that he is willing to die to save the world. In fact, he says "he deserves to die because of what he's done. He's killed people and nothing, not even his hate for Superman can justify killing like that". Diana tells him that "he's changed now" but Bruce remains adamant that he can only atone himself by sacrificing his life.
    [*]ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: Cyborg tries to separate the Mother Boxes while Heggra keeps trying to talk him away. Furious, Steppenwolf grabs him and rips him apart - essentially killing him.
    [*]CHANGED: Superman joins the fight and teams up with the League to defeat Steppenwolf. However, at one point, Steppy tries to tempt Superman into joining his army and we see Darksied (for the first time) in Superman's vision and we see flashes of the Knightmare footage. However, Superman SNAPS back from it and delivers the final blow to Steppy, defeating him.
    [*]DELETED: Aquaman meets Mera off the village coast and agrees to come back. Barry steps into the library, Iris smiles at him cutely.
    [*]DELETED: Bruce and Barry place Victor's "body" in the Batcave. Bruce comments that "his organic tissue is dead but it may be possible to reignite his mechanical parts". Barry promises to help however he can.
These are all solid cuts. I would've kept everything else.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017

-------------

Fucking Joss Whedon, gentlemen. Oh and WB. Steppenwolf talking about his mother without any context in the film was whack.

Last edited:

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017

-------------

Glad they cut 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21. Most of them are unfitting or just lame.

4, 8, and 13 would have been great.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking Joss Whedon, gentlemen. Oh and WB. Steppenwolf talking about his mother several times without any context in the film was whack.

Most of that wouldn't have fit within the 2 hour mandate, which had little to do with Whedon.

Also, given Ultracal's stuff, the best Superman stuff came from that side.

You oddly hate Whedon like some oddly hate Snyder.

Oct 25, 2017
some of that stuff should've been kept. Some steppenwolf development would be welcome, as well as the reason to resurrect superman being more elaborated, it would up the stakes for sure.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
Most of that wouldn't have fit within the 2 hour mandate, which had little to do with Whedon.

PICK A SIDE MHW!

Movie was trash, that description READS better but ya know; we won't really know unless we see it (which I doubt).

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I believe ultracal31 . But the other compilation seems like fan fic. And yes ViewerAnon was spot on, but that doesn't mean that this new stuff is true. At face value, I always disregard what comes from DCEULeaks. That said, I feel like Whedon did the best he could with what he had and the time limitation. Most of the stuff that I actually enjoy from the film seems to come from the reshoots, so I just hope that the box office of this film doesn't end up being a fatal blow for a Justice League sequel going forward, or Flashpoint happening to finish the course-correction they are doing here.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017

You think it's weird? I mean, the press release stated that the film would retain Snyder's vision and Whedon would only do reshoots and post production to finish the film. From several sources (including the actual trailers), the editors and Whedon who had to write new stuff jumbled several scenes around and cut several completely. Studio execs got cold feet and fucked Snyder over.

Also
Superman's lines "Do you bleed?" and "I wish I was dead" were awful.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
PICK A SIDE MHW!

Movie was trash, that description READS better but ya know; we won't really know unless we see it (which I doubt).

I refuse!

I would've liked to see Snyder's cut, but my gut tells me that while it would've felt more cohesive, I would've enjoyed the film less. Whedon's pickups don't mesh well, given the time they had to shoot them, but I also liked many of his small additions.

It's just a bad situation all around.

You think it's weird? I mean, the press release stated that the film would retain Snyder's vision and Whedon would only do reshoots and post production to finish the film. From several sources (including the actual trailers), the editors and Whedon who had to write new stuff jumbled several scenes around and cut several completely. Studio execs got cold feet and fucked Snyder over.

Also
Superman's lines "Do you bleed?" and "I wish I was dead" were awful.

Well yeah, that's why you shouldn't believe studio statements as gospel.

My guess is those rumors of the poor screening were correct, leading to She's in being mandated to make bigger changes.

And the latter line, including the laughter after, was enjoyable and humanizing.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017

-------------

Ah neat, I can't really comment on the things I did not see but I'll debunk a few things I know I saw:

*I should also clarify that whenever I said a Synder or Whedon for Superman my rule was if he didn't have a mustache in the original plate = Synder.

Debunk:

LONGER: History Lesson - in all versions I saw there was no suggestion for dialogue between the characters in here

ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: - The Synder footage I saw never played out that Cyborg got 'killed' and again he's still in the slow mo fist bump shot at the end which is still a Synder shot.

DELETED: Steppenwolf is killed by Darkseid on Apokolips. - Steppenwolf demise was heavily reworked a lot of times so at some point this version may have been pitched. The oldest version of Steppenwolf demise had someone throwing Steppenwolf body towards the boomtube while Wonder Woman deliveries the killing blow by chopping off his head. Her final attack is repurposed to breaking the axe now.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Ah neat, I can't really comment on the things I did not see but I'll debunk a few things I know I saw:

*I should also clarify that whenever I said a Synder or Whedon for Superman my rule was if he didn't have a mustache in the original plate = Synder.

Debunk:

LONGER: History Lesson - in all versions I saw there was no suggestion for dialogue between the characters in here

ALTERNATE ENDING WE WERE SHOWN: - The Synder footage I saw never played out that Cyborg got 'killed' and again he's still in the slow mo fist bump shot at the end which is still a Synder shot.

DELETED: Steppenwolf is killed by Darkseid on Apokolips. - Steppenwolf demise was heavily reworked a lot of times so at some point this version may have been pitched. The oldest version of Steppenwolf demise had someone throwing Steppenwolf body towards the boomtube while Wonder Woman deliveries the killing blow by chopping off his head. Her final attack is repurposed to breaking the axe now.

People are so incredibly eager to believe anything that they keep falling for DCEULeaks obvious fan fiction so they can say that Snyder's take was better because of some random redditor that from all places, would post in DCEULeaks.. It works like a clock.

In the other hand, you've provided an incredible amount of info and I thank you for that, ultracal.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
I refuse!

I would've liked to see Snyder's cut, but my gut tells me that while it would've felt more cohesive, I would've enjoyed the film less. Whedon's pickups don't mesh well, given the time they had to shoot them, but I also liked many of his small additions.

It's just a bad situation all around.

Traitor!

Yeah, the meddling from start to finish (even going back to BvS), 2h runtime, rewrites during shooting etc. Whoever the director got a shitty gig, be it Snyder or Whedon.

Ya nerds need to stop playing the blaming game.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Oh, that is clearly true.

Reddit person mentions Perry White in it when Laurence Fishburne said a while back he wasn't.

And I keep getting confused about how to find thi thread.

Also true. Then perhaps this person saw really early storyboards, or they've making stuff up.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Reddit person mentions Perry White in it when Laurence Fishburne said a while back he wasn't.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
People are so incredibly eager to believe anything that they keep falling for DCEULeaks obvious fan fiction so they can say that Snyder's take was better because of some random redditor that from all places, would post in DCEULeaks.. It works like a clock.

In the other hand, you've provided an incredible amount of info and I thank you for that, ultracal.
If it's complete BS (which I want to doubt), the reason I want to believe is that there are properly shot scenes in the trailers that aren't in the movie.

broncobuster said:

No lie, it first popped into my head as Perry being off-screen or a body double. But that's me armchair directing. :p

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Well yeah, that's why you shouldn't believe studio statements as gospel.

My guess is those rumors of the poor screening were correct, leading to She's in being mandated to make bigger changes.

And the latter line, including the laughter after, was enjoyable and humanizing.
The problem is that it wasn't test screenings with general audiences, but the executives themselves watched the cut and felt it needed an overhaul, when previously they didn't mandate Snyder to keep it under two hours. Who the fuck do those WB execs responsible think they are? Well, enjoy the shitshow, fellas. It's gonna bomb.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if WB will get second thoughts on Mckay
directing Nightwing since it's his first live action gig. I hope they don't cause he's a great choice and an actual fan of the character. But it would make sense that they would probably prefer someone with a live action background.

Also, WB needs to do another special like the one they did on CW with Johns and Kevin Smith. And actually introduce Jon Berg to the people.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't particularly care for LEGO Batman. Probably the superhero movie I liked least this year. But I'm feeling everything McKay has said about his Nightwing movie and his understanding of the character.

Plus it's shaping up to be a smaller scale, lower budget film.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Hated Lego Batman, so I wouldn't care if they just scrapped Nightwing.

Yeah man that movie got kinda old quickly. Loved the opening tho and the voices of Batman, Alfred and robin

But I don't think that's necessarily something to judge his work off of. It basically felt like the other two Lego movies which were all made by different directors.

The action gotta be money for nightwing tho. Huge emphasis on fight choreography and acrobatics.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
Saw JL last night.
It was so good! I love Synder's work and I really loved the movie. Maybe better than BvS.
I hope the BluRay Version will be longer - maybe we will see more details as like "DaveH" pointed out. Thank you WB & DC!

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Put me in the "Not a fan of LEGO Batman" either camp. It was alright, but I was so bored throughout it. Felt like the movie was never going to end and had like 3 endings. I think that version of Batman works great as a side character in other movies because he was great in The LEGO Movie, which I liked faaaar more than LEGO Batman.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I loved the Lego Movie and the Batman in that movie, small doses worked great.

Wasn't really a fan of Lego Batman.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Lego Batman was my least favourite comic book movie this year. Logan no doubt my number one for me.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Lego Batman was okay but I don't like how callously they treated the other DC characters. Why couldn't Superman and co. fight Agent Smith and Voldemort?

JL paid off for me in that regard.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Lego batman is alright-ish, but its a great study for why you dont give a comic relief character its own movie .

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Put me in the "Not a fan of LEGO Batman" either camp. It was alright, but I was so bored throughout it. Felt like the movie was never going to end and had like 3 endings. I think that version of Batman works great as a side character in other movies because he was great in The LEGO Movie, which I liked faaaar more than LEGO Batman.
Batman would never marry anyone. Not even Mask of the Phantasm went that route.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Batman would never marry anyone. Not even Mask of the Phantasm went that route.
636323013522939491-BM-24-20.jpg

How long till we get fake insider leaks from Reddit and 4chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.