• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

DCEU Era |OT2| Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, I thought Mary Poppins would reign over the rest. How it's shaping up, Aquaman will be number one that weekend, followed by Poppins, and the early projections for Bumblebee have me bummed about it being a distant third. Or, who knows if Spider-verse stays strong, possibly Bumblebee will be fourth. They all look great. I want them all to win.

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I thought Mary Poppins would reign over the rest. How it's shaping up, Aquaman will be number one that weekend, followed by Poppins, and the early projections for Bumblebee have me bummed about it being a distant third. Or, who knows if Spider-verse stays strong, possibly Bumblebee will be fourth. They all look great. I want them all to win.
The first good Transformers movie is probably going to gross the lowest out of all of them and that would be damn shame.

Oct 25, 2017
The Batman movie ain‘t even happening as far as I am concerned.
Yep, I'm just waiting for the announcement that Reeves has left the project at this point.

This is the best DC related thing you'll watch this year. Easy.

TFW a college marching band gives more of a crap about Superman than WB :P

*edit - Ah this is from 2013

Last edited: