DCEU Era |OT2| Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
I did hear about code issues though for the standard edition. Some didn't have em, and some arent upgraded to HD.
I didn't hear about any not having them. They weren't upgrading to HD in the beginning because it wasn't available on Vudu, but it's all good now. They even gave a few extra Batman movies to some of us that had to live with SD for a few days.

Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
http://collider.com/henry-cavill-superman-contract-warner-bros/

Exclusive: Henry Cavill Is Not Demanding Script and Director Approval for ‘Man of Steel 2’

Superman rumors are running rampant again, and there’s no truth to the latest round of news regarding Henry Cavill’s status as the Man of Steel, Collider has learned. The website Revenge of the Fans reported yesterday that the “big hurdle” preventing Cavill from appearing as Superman in a new Warner Bros. DC movie is that Cavill’s team was making “demands” including a producer credit, director and script approval for any potential Man of Steel 2.

We reached out to Cavill’s team, and they vehemently denied this rumor as “patently inaccurate,” noting there is “no truth to this.” Cavill is not making any such demands contingent upon his return for a Man of Steel sequel.

Nov 13, 2017
She looks f*cking AWESOME. The Canary Cry!!!

I'm going to need a reboot of her look in the comics, just like how SS changed Harley's comic counterpart. This interpretation of her character is so much more distinct than how she has traditionally looked. That hair and nose rings are so dope.

I do hope we get the leather jacket and fishnets at some point too :-)

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

I'm going to need a reboot of her look in the comics, just like how SS changed Harley's comic counterpart. This interpretation of her character is so much more distinct than how she has traditionally looked. That hair and nose rings are so dope.

I feel like this takes inspiration from her DC You punk rocker appearance/attitude

Oct 25, 2017
Shazam "rumor" from We Got This Covered.
Superman Cameo Confirmed For Shazam!, But It Won’t Be Henry Cavill
According to sources close to We Got This Covered, the Man of Steel’s appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson’s new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it’s said that Billy’s friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy’s classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn’t looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn’t show Clark Kent’s face.
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/superman-cameo-confirmed-shazam-wont-henry-cavill/

Oct 26, 2017
According to sources close to We Got This Covered, the Man of Steel’s appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson’s new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it’s said that Billy’s friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy’s classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn’t looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn’t show Clark Kent’s face.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/superman-cameo-confirmed-shazam-wont-henry-cavill/
NO NO NO NO fuck this

I find it hard to believe that Cavill would be unwilling to do a 2 second cameo and force them to pull a stunt like this. This is half assed and shouldn't be done at all imo

Not a rumor. It's true.

But even with that thing, I heard it's GREAT. Lots of fun.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

It's actually pretty close to her current look.

So that rumor of
the Superman cameo
was mostly true.

Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Saw someone saying that she wasn't doing her Canary Cry there. She was just yelling for the cops to stop after taking Cassie. They said they overheard her saying, "FUCK!"

Oct 26, 2017
what if the body double is Brandon Routh?

Also that confirms Henry is out as well
Not necessarily.
Even cameos are under contract, usually. He might have just refused or unable to because the contract negotiations weren't settled. I wouldn't say he's out yet, though it does seem to be heading that way. I still think a faceless Superman is going to suck and be obvious that they're hiding it.

Oct 26, 2017
France
Everything is under control, for the cameo they just have a last minute CG work to finish, they're recreating Cavill's entire face to paste it on the body double. With the help of a guy who makes deepfakes vids on youtube.

Oct 26, 2017
Everything is under control, for the cameo they just have a last minute CG work to finish, they're recreating Cavill's entire face to paste it on the body double. With the help of a guy who makes deepfakes vids on youtube.
I never want to see
CG, Cavill and Face

In the same sentence again

Oct 25, 2017
Henry and his team are definitely trying to make a power move here

C'mon WB, give the man what he wants, director approval and a new 2080ti card