DCEU Era |OT2| Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!

Oct 26, 2017
Everything is under control, for the cameo they just have a last minute CG work to finish, they're recreating Cavill's entire face to paste it on the body double. With the help of a guy who makes deepfakes vids on youtube.
Are you serious or

OP
OP
ody

ody

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
When the two characters getting rebooted are the two ones Snyder messed with the most I think it’s fair to say his version of the DCU is coming to an end.
It's been soft rebooted. Look at how Batman and Superman act after B vs S.
Sure but it's still set within his universe. All but one film have a connection in some form or another.

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
As a fan I’m just not going to support any of these DC properties that don’t have any connection to the DCU. Maybe old man Warner Bros. will finally learn their lesson.

Oct 25, 2017
It ain’t taking the ‘spot’ of another project, if that’s what’s making people upset.
I mean, nah. But I'm not at the point in my fandom where every idea sounds great.

So you do the Trench and pull off a great horror film, there's probably no reason to tie it to Aquaman, as it's not like premise is really out there or unique.

As an example, I'm not losing my mind over The Eternals or anything. Just sounds like a bad idea.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, nah. But I'm not at the point in my fandom where every idea sounds great.

So you do the Trench and pull off a great horror film, there's probably no reason to tie it to Aquaman, as it's not like premise is really out there or unique.

As an example, I'm not losing my mind over The Eternals or anything. Just sounds like a bad idea.
That’s fair. Just pointing out that there’s no limit to the amount of DC properties per year. In a 12 month span, there will be four DC movies with entirely different production pipelines. For better or worse.

Oct 26, 2017
France
They can write this in 3 days. A bit like "The Fog", a fishermen town attacked by a pack of these creatures during a big touristic event... Like Gremlins on PCP.
No link needed to Aquaman, use some old lighthouse legend, and cast a group of survivors. A lot of night, a lot of rain, add some gore and... voilà.

The creature could be on a 80's horror movie VHS cover