• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
But where's the trailer
In our imaginations.
giphy.gif

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for the press release before I believe anything.

The Hollywood press gets used way too much to manipulate situations. Remember when Variety conveniently dropped the "I'm really angry and no longer have any interest in The Batman" story for Reeves at 8PM Eastern on a Friday night and Warner Bros was roasted for the entire weekend before they could respond? Yeah..

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Younger than 32? When did Bruce become Batman?
We don't know officially in the DCEU, but I always say 25. It lines up with Year One pretty clearly as Bruce comes back to Gotham at age 24 in that story and it takes him a little while before he finally uses the Bat motif. Bruce saying he's been Batman for 20 years in BvS along with the "general acceptance" that Bruce was around 45 in that movie makes my head cannon say he was 25.

Now with Reeves saying he wants a Batman that's not year one, but a few years into his career, would make Armie the perfect pick. 32 years old is where I'd love to see a Batman be in a new trilogy. 7 years into his career in the prime of his career enables you to tell so many great stories.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all have to add a year or two to their current age. Then considering two to three year gaps between the trilogy.

As for Batman's age, one thing to consider is the 'peak' for a lot of comic heroes is typically 29. That's changed to the 30s over the years. But often Bruce is in his mid to early 20s when he 'becomes' Batman. Add a couple years in, and late 20s/early 30s is where it's at.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
The last 3 months or so has been interesting for scoopers.

I'm wondering if companies are trying to suss out leaks/damage reps

Between some trailers will be here any day now talk, to the Rian Johnson Star Wars stuff, to this Batman rumor.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
The Revenge dude couldn't have known that it was not true, otherwise why post it. So then his source was trolling or just got weeded out. Amazing

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I mean he could've at least posted it as a "RUMOR", instead he said he was in "FINAL TALKS". That's what really sent the trades after it, since that's THEIR territory.
Yea he made it out to be a complete scoop and exclusive. Who is ever going to believe that site again? Imagine WB comes out tomorrow and announces Armie though haha!

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
It's clearly coming today. What kind of madman would release it on the all important Presidents Day?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly really don't need another trailer for Shazam. I've seen enough and know I'll be there day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.