• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Weird this thread isn't showing up in watched threads nor on page one when searching

Anyhow, Robbie on the Birds of Prey title

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel's dumb success ruined these movies for a long time. MoS has aged far better than any of the Marvel films. How I wish I lived in the universe where MoS was universally loved.
Yup. Their influence is now seen in most of these movies.

It's all uniform now. Gotta be fun... Gotta have gags... Don't challenge anything, take risks, or offend anyone.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Their influence is now seen in most of these movies.

It's all uniform now. Gotta be fun... Gotta have gags... Don't challenge anything, take risks, or offend anyone.
Let's wait and see if that's the case. BoP doesn't look that way at all. And neither does Aquaman from what I hear.

I think WB May have learned that DC offers a wide variety of tones and varying degrees of fun, dark, grit, and color. There's no one size fits all for dc.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Brief commercial, but it seems like you can see Aquaman riding a fish/seahorse
And wonder if trying to make that Superfriends gif, cool

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Joker has wrapped? so here are recent shots

S8CIIyS.jpg

Last edited:

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's wait and see if that's the case. BoP doesn't look that way at all. And neither does Aquaman from what I hear.

I think WB May have learned that DC offers a wide variety of tones and varying degrees of fun, dark, grit, and color. There's no one size fits all for dc.
I do like everything i've heard of BoP. Although it might not seem seem necessary without knowing the details, I hope they go with the R rating.

I'm worried about the mainline. Patty has control of Wonder Woman, but everything else might stick to formula. Aquaman looks okay, but appears to be hitting the usual bullet points.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Idk. Most early reactions to Aquaman point to a movie that anything but the standard. Plotwise it probably walks a few worn paths like every superhero origin, but everything we've seen and heard suggest a movie with its own identity.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
That Joker look really isn't doing much for me, gotta say.

Got my Fishman tickets booked for next Wednesday morning, though. Ready to see a DC movie that doesn't suck.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man Patrick Wilson is on Colbert and I think they premiered a new clip. Part of the gladiator fight with orm and arthur.

Scene is looking dope

Oct 25, 2017
It's nice when a fight scene's choreography isn't betrayed by poor framing and editing. This is the one movie where a floaty and hyperactive camera feels most appropriate.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So before watching Aquaman I'm trying to figure out where every character in the movie belong.

Atlantis = Arthur Curry
Xebel = Mera, King Nereus

Where do Atlanna, Orm, Vulko and Murk belong?

Hadoken

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a problem with this thread not showing up in Watched threads? It disappeared since the update and after removing and adding back and forth it will not show up. Watching another thread in gaming side works though.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Anyone have a problem with this thread not showing up in Watched threads? It disappeared since the update and after removing and adding back and forth it will not show up. Watching another thread in gaming side works though.
Penguin said he was having the same issue. All my watched threads have stuck around, as far as I know.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

deltaplus in the 2.0 thread
This is a weird bug that we're looking into right now. A quick workaround is to go to Trending, ensure that on the right sidebar (expand it if you have it collapsed) that there are no forums selected. Then return to your watched threads. We're working on a permanent fix.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017

Same here. Oddly, it's community threads that don't work for me. Here and other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.