• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Folks are suggesting priming for Birds of Prey
chris-messina.jpg

DwRFKL_WoAYcQkE.jpg

DwRFKy3WoAA1Fo8.jpg

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
The bvs batmobile was just in a Walmart commercial with all these other pop culture nerd cars, Ben's fuckin' back in y'all.

lmao

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018

Superman's on ice at the moment. They don't know what to do with him. There were rumours about various directors wanting to do Man of Steel 2 last year, like Matthew Vaughn but that went nowhere. Shame, since the character finally became tolerably in Justice League. Oh yeah, Cavill left so they need to recast.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad that McQ on MoS 2 idea never panned out because he's terrible at anything that isn't action and he could not direct our guy Henry to act his way out of a paper bag

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still want Stephen Dorff as Reverse Flash

That Deacon Frost cheesiness

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
"You remember the guy who flew dictators into walls, and tried to kill Lex immediately?"
"Yes?"
"Well, I'm not him. That guy never existed. The Batman vs Superman movie I was in was completely different, let me tell you."

I'm 99.9% sure the Batman vs Superman you saw doesn't exist if you think Superman tried to kill Lex immediately. Superman literally saves Lex's life from Doomsday in the movie, after Lex threatened to kill both his girlfriend and mother. Not to touch on having empathy for the dictator who had a gun to a reporter's head... the poor fella.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I'm 99.9% sure the Batman vs Superman you saw doesn't exist if you think Superman tried to kill Lex immediately. Superman literally saves Lex's life from Doomsday in the movie, after Lex threatened to kill both his girlfriend and mother. Not to touch on having empathy for the dictator who had a gun to a reporter's head... the poor fella.

I'll recant that it wasn't immediate, what it took for Kal-El to turn on the laser eyes was Lex threatening his mother. This is a god who has no issues shredding humans which means he absolutely would have gone through with it. Look what he did to the guy holding Lois hostage.

This is a scene of Superman meeting Lex for the first time that's faithful.

Superman has empathy for all life, aside from machines. He's not a vicious killer anti-hero, it's like Snyder got him confused with Michael Keaton's Batman.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
This is what Daniel was teasing the other day, full description of the second Shazam trailer:
https://superbromovies.com/2019/01/04/exclusive-shazam-trailer-2-description/

Sandberg will probably go on Reddit and claim it's fake like he does all leaks from the movie, but it's real.

Update: WB made them pull down the trailer description.

Doesn't matter, it's real soon and it's an awesome trailer. There's one shot in it that's probably the coolest thing in the DCEU yet. It's like Aquaman coming out of the waterfall. Everyone will make a GIF of it.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
BvS situation, literally right after Lex tosses Lois off a building. Superman opens with saying he'll take Lex in without hurting him. Then Lex takes out photos of his mother gagged and threatening to kill her. Superman has an angry, emotional reaction... because he's still "human." Forreal, did people think he's tussle Lex's hair and call him a little rascal.

later, literally saving Lex from his own monster,

EBLGwNN.jpg

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda weird to make him take it down when screenshots from the trailer have already leaked and are confirming what Daniel said.

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Kinda weird to make him take it down when screenshots from the trailer have already leaked and are confirming what Daniel said.

They also didn't make sites reposting the description to pull it. They only care about the source of the leak, which was the article Daniel posted.

The trailer's done so it won't be long. Based on the trailer I think the movie will do pretty well in the couple weeks it has before Avengers.

ManaByte

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
4ag509fh80921.jpg

Since a lot of people are talking about it, this is that amazing scene (I'll spoil tag it):

It's at night and Billy is running on a rooftop away from the camera. He reachest the edge of the roof, leaps off into the air and yells SHAZAM. A lightning bold hits him in the chest and he transforms into Shazam midair and flies off into the distance.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Update: WB made them pull down the trailer description.

Doesn't matter, it's real soon and it's an awesome trailer. There's one shot in it that's probably the coolest thing in the DCEU yet. It's like Aquaman coming out of the waterfall. Everyone will make a GIF of it.
Ah thats the one the Collider dude was high on too. He was giddy over it. Sounds awesome. 1/19...thats almost 2 weeks away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.