• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
So let's speculate, what will the end credits be in Shazam?

I'm hoping it's Black Adam related.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Why? There was nobody they need to keep except for Will. They can easily do a whole new team, isn't that the point of the SS?
It's one of the features of the comic, yes.

The team changed many times over the years. Harley doesn't have to be in this, especially if she's going to be in two or three other movies.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
I would love if they do what they should have done in the first place, make a live action Assault on Arkham.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Boooo

Also... I could've sworn it was posted here, but maybe I'm crazy since I can't find it, but I swore I saw some pics of Margot practicing in roller skates. Could be for her roller-derby Harley look?

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
The trailer looked pretty dull to be honest. Makes me appreciate Raimi even more now lol

Still haven't seen Spiderverse. I should check if I can find some time to go. Concept seems p cool.

Spiderverse is phenomenal, speaking as someone who has been underwhelmed by Spidey movies since SM2.

The direction of SMH and FFH are fine. There's not entirely to my taste and that's fine too. Not every movie has to be for me.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
The new Spider-Man movies just feel so.....blah. Homecoming felt like it aimed directly for "okay," hit it, and now Far From Home looks like it's comfortable coasting on that.

Which might be fine for some, but it's hard for me to get excited about after a year of superhero movies that mostly swung for the fences in their own ways. Whatever you thought of Aquaman, Black Panther, Infinity War, or Spider-Verse (to name a few), there's no denying there was a ton of creativity on display in each. I didn't feel that at all from this first FFH trailer.

But it's Spider-Man, so I'll go see it.

bohex1984

Oct 27, 2017
New Spiderman and John Wick trailers...nothing weird about it actually, just some breathing space I guess...

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
It does not look very good. The trailer seemed formulaic and lacked any soul to it.

Spiderverse also ruined all future Spider-Man movies for me, to be honest. So good.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Far From Home just has the unfortunate luck of being released in a post Spider-verse world. We've all seen the light now, ain't no going back to the formulaic Spidey films of the past.

Oct 25, 2017
bFnamfQ.png

dd.JPG

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how good the source is:
https://thegww.com/exclusive-dcs-new-gods-villains-revealed/

Granny Goodness and the Female Furies will be the villains in DC's upcoming 'New Gods' movie, which multiple sources have confirmed to The GWW. Mr. Miracle and Big Barda are the main protagonists, so it only makes sense that these would be the baddies they go up against. The movie is still being written, however, so while the current iteration of the story features these characters, it could change before pre-production begins.

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I believe they've been on point but would have to look through their stuff to be sure

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
They could introduce Darkseid in that movie, imagine getting to follow Darkseid in his own movies before he becomes the big bad guy in future DCEU movies.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm halfway done with reign of the supermen and it just hammers hope even more that Snyder wasted Snyder wasted the Death/Return storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.