• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Cavill looking hella good...

And WB gave Gunn the choice of doing Superman? And he didn't say yes?...

I don't know if I should be depressed that he didn't take it... or not as depressed that WB is still open to doing a Superman movie.

The rock is the biggest star on the planet and he made bank with rampage for WB already, I'm sure they'll bend to him. Superman, black Adam, Shazam.

A small cameo would really help out the DCEU's image, Shazam is so light hearted it'd be a perfect cameo. Besides, when's the next opportunity for Superman to be on screen? The closest thing that would make sense after Shazam is Wonder Woman.

I've been saying it since day 1 and they should've done something similar for AM. It takes nothing for them to do these kinds of easter eggs and bring the universe together WITHOUT hampering the quality of the movie.

People bemoan the connected universe because sometimes it weighs very heavily on the plot of the movie, but these small easter eggs have no bearing on the quality of the movie.

Last edited:

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Post your face when Noah Centineo is cast as Batman
552683_v9_bb.jpg

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Just give me Hammer. Dude is the perfect age and looks enough like Ben.

He turns 33 this August, but can easily pass for late 20's. I would assume Reeve's Batman will be year 8, with Batman starting his career around age 24-25, which means 32/33 is the perfect age for the actor.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I did hear about code issues though for the standard edition. Some didn't have em, and some arent upgraded to HD.
I didn't hear about any not having them. They weren't upgrading to HD in the beginning because it wasn't available on Vudu, but it's all good now. They even gave a few extra Batman movies to some of us that had to live with SD for a few days.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
http://collider.com/henry-cavill-superman-contract-warner-bros/

Exclusive: Henry Cavill Is Not Demanding Script and Director Approval for 'Man of Steel 2'

Superman rumors are running rampant again, and there's no truth to the latest round of news regarding Henry Cavill's status as the Man of Steel, Collider has learned. The website Revenge of the Fans reported yesterday that the "big hurdle" preventing Cavill from appearing as Superman in a new Warner Bros. DC movie is that Cavill's team was making "demands" including a producer credit, director and script approval for any potential Man of Steel 2.

We reached out to Cavill's team, and they vehemently denied this rumor as "patently inaccurate," noting there is "no truth to this." Cavill is not making any such demands contingent upon his return for a Man of Steel sequel.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't even realize it was Jess. I love her.

I still think it's lame they made the character named Black, be black

Nov 13, 2017
She looks f*cking AWESOME. The Canary Cry!!!

I'm going to need a reboot of her look in the comics, just like how SS changed Harley's comic counterpart. This interpretation of her character is so much more distinct than how she has traditionally looked. That hair and nose rings are so dope.

I do hope we get the leather jacket and fishnets at some point too :-)

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

I'm going to need a reboot of her look in the comics, just like how SS changed Harley's comic counterpart. This interpretation of her character is so much more distinct than how she has traditionally looked. That hair and nose rings are so dope.

I feel like this takes inspiration from her DC You punk rocker appearance/attitude

Oct 25, 2017
Shazam "rumor" from We Got This Covered.
Superman Cameo Confirmed For Shazam!, But It Won't Be Henry Cavill
According to sources close to We Got This Covered, the Man of Steel's appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson's new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it's said that Billy's friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy's classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn't looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn't show Clark Kent's face.
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/superman-cameo-confirmed-shazam-wont-henry-cavill/

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
According to sources close to We Got This Covered, the Man of Steel's appearance comes at the end of Billy Batson's new film as part of the payoff to a running joke. Throughout the movie, it's said that Billy's friend and foster brother Freddy Freeman has been asking Billy to show up at his school in the Shazam persona in order to prove to all of Freddy's classmates that he knows the hero. In the final scene, Shazam finally makes an appearance, before saying that he brought another friend with him. At this point, Superman walks into the room, but since Cavill isn't looking ready to return anytime soon, the film will allegedly use a body double that doesn't show Clark Kent's face.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/superman-cameo-confirmed-shazam-wont-henry-cavill/
NO NO NO NO fuck this

I find it hard to believe that Cavill would be unwilling to do a 2 second cameo and force them to pull a stunt like this. This is half assed and shouldn't be done at all imo

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Not a rumor. It's true.

But even with that thing, I heard it's GREAT. Lots of fun.

Last edited:

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
On one hand Shazam seem to embrace the shared universe which I really like but no Cavill sucks.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
what if the body double is Brandon Routh?

Also that confirms Henry is out as well

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

It's actually pretty close to her current look.

So that rumor of
the Superman cameo
was mostly true.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Saw someone saying that she wasn't doing her Canary Cry there. She was just yelling for the cops to stop after taking Cassie. They said they overheard her saying, "FUCK!"

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
what if the body double is Brandon Routh?

Also that confirms Henry is out as well
Not necessarily.
Even cameos are under contract, usually. He might have just refused or unable to because the contract negotiations weren't settled. I wouldn't say he's out yet, though it does seem to be heading that way. I still think a faceless Superman is going to suck and be obvious that they're hiding it.

Raptor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For fuck sake man, can this man appear as Superman like a regular person and not CGIed to hell and back?

Status
Not open for further replies.