• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
Everything is under control, for the cameo they just have a last minute CG work to finish, they're recreating Cavill's entire face to paste it on the body double. With the help of a guy who makes deepfakes vids on youtube.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Everything is under control, for the cameo they just have a last minute CG work to finish, they're recreating Cavill's entire face to paste it on the body double. With the help of a guy who makes deepfakes vids on youtube.
I never want to see
CG, Cavill and Face

In the same sentence again

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Christ... those arms

pYvTMFp.jpg

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Henry and his team are definitely trying to make a power move here

C'mon WB, give the man what he wants, director approval and a new 2080ti card

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
A horror movie set in the DC universe, I'm in. But how about the next movie they announce be Superman.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense since horror movies make a shit ton of money with low budgets.

Not sure how you can make an Aquaman movie low budget though.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I absolutely loved the Trench and it was my favorite part of Aquaman, but come on now. We need a sequel, not a spin-off. Unless James Wan gets to go wild with horror elements.

Last edited:

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Could be cool if, and only if, they make it an action horror movie and use it to introduce Aqualad.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why people are raging, it's not like this director was going to get MoS2 or Green Lantern. It's probably a movie with a lower budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.