• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
On Collider Movie Talk today, they brought up that The Trench movie could be like a Gollum story. We follow an Atlantian as they succumb to the de-evolution of themselves. However, that seems to take a few hundred or thousand years, so I dunno how that'd work with just one character.

But also, this...

Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_p0hk40gVtP1rq9ihbo2_r1_540.gif

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
So their new trailer will debut on the Aquaman Blu-Ray? That's one way to market, I guess.

(I realize the trailer will be out on YouTube same day or before)

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if that Zack shirt is fitted or if it runs "loose"?

I don't like loose clothing at all

The response to this post is hilarious yet true lol

But to answer your question, the have a slim fit and a regular looking (loose) shirt on the site. I'm getting the slim fit. You can even see the difference in the pics they have there.

Regular
0125462_all-the-gods-2.png

Slim fit
0125464_all-the-gods-2.png

https://inktothepeople.com/all-the-gods

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I would like a little Jason Momoa to follow me around all day just to keep me motivated.

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhu...movies-looks-brighter-than-ever/#1ffecf195cc6

Why The Future Of DCEU Movies Looks Brighter Than Ever

Couldn't decide on any choice quotes, just read the whole thing.
So by the time The Batman and Supergirl arrive in 2021 to revive and revamp those two properties' fortunes, there's a high likelihood the DC movies will have overcome whatever remaining audience uncertainty slowed it down in the initial years.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
I mean, the audience uncertainty is gone. It's only as long as your last film.
Yup. The only uncertainty left is in enthusiast spaces like Era where people tend to hold longer grudges or where "DCEU sucks" is basically a meme (and we all know how much the internet loves to beat a good meme into the ground).

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty aure Shazam! will be good and that will further the trust of consumers in the DC brand. And Joker might be good as well, BoP has the potential as well. WW84 will be good for sure.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I guarantee no project of his will cause a delay in a DCEU property. That dude would move heaven and earth for the DCEU

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I think Ben is on Kimmel tonight. Guessing Jimmy will bring up Batman in a joking matter going like, "So, Batman? What happened?" And then Ben will say things happen and don't always work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.