• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
F2Jy6MA.png

Welcome to the DCEU community! If you have any questions, comments or have access to #TheSnyderCut please feel free to post it!​

The DC Extended Universe (DCEU) is an unofficial term used to refer to an American media franchise and shared universe that is centered on a series of superhero films, distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures and based on characters that appear in American comic books by DC Comics. The shared universe, much like the original DC Universe in comic books and the television programs, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. The films have been in production since 2011 and in that time Warner Bros. has distributed five films. The series has grossed over $3.7 billion at the global box office, currently making it the thirteenth highest-grossing film franchise. (Source)
Previous films in the DCEU​

es28DsB.jpg

Image courtesy of reddit user -Aeons- (with minor tweaks)​

8Ya815T.gif

Fin!​
Let me know if I'm missing anything, or if you would like to have something added to the OP​
And spoiler tag where appropriate!​

Last edited:

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would have a section on the movies that have already been released/what's part of the universe.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the new thread should be featured in the main EtcetEra , loving that good OT discourse about films and such .

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Oh god, I didn't even think about the stupid fan question segments... That is going to be a god damn train wreck. Every person in line will be a Synder Cut loon who will start off asking a real question and try to be cute by ending it with "Where's the Synder Cut???" or "RELEASE THE SYNDER CUT" thinking they're oh so smart and looking around while 98% of the audience is like, "CRIIIIIIINGE"

Oct 25, 2017
This Snyder Cut thing is one looney away from achieveing Urban Legend status, alongside bigfoot and monster of loch ness.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Oh god, I didn't even think about the stupid fan question segments... That is going to be a god damn train wreck. Every person in line will be a Synder Cut loon who will start off asking a real question and try to be cute by ending it with "Where's the Synder Cut???" or "RELEASE THE SYNDER CUT" thinking they're oh so smart and looking around while 98% of the audience is like, "CRIIIIIIINGE"

Hopefully they'll mute the mic if they try that. They're usually quick when someone goes off script since they screen every question.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't think the audience questions are screened too much especially from my years of NYCC attendance.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I don't think the audience questions are screened too much especially from my years of NYCC attendance.
Yeah, I didn't think they were... Just look at the stuff from the Ace Comic Con last week. Some of those questions are so lame that there's no way they would've made it through a screening process. But maybe in SDCC it's different since it's so big they can't have 100 people rush to the mic stand?

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

They do at Hall H. They have someone standing at the mic and they ask what the person is going to ask. If it's something stupid, they don't get to ask. If they "go off script" and start asking for things like a picture or hug (it happens all the time) they immediately mute the mic.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I hope Snyder cut doesn't get mentioned at all. If people want the DCEU to be perceived as something besides the Martha memes they gotta let these new films change the conversation.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
Very nice new thread! I don't get the smell joke but it's definitely nice to see the thread movie ahead and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.