• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Its kinda crazy we haven't heard any leaks or rumors in a long ass time, I mean before we were getting all sorts of news, they plugged it up at the top maybe?

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds about right. I got banned for calling someone a Disney shill before. You can call someone a staunch Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo defender but Disney crosses the line apparently.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I don't really see the point in going in those threads to argue though, we know how the majority feels about Disney, there's no point in going there saying that they're wrong🤷‍♂️

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Its kinda crazy we haven't heard any leaks or rumors in a long ass time, I mean before we were getting all sorts of news, they plugged it up at the top maybe?

Weren't most of those leaks/rumors completely fake pastebin dumps?

Sounds about right. I got banned for calling someone a Disney shill before. You can call someone a staunch Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo defender but Disney crosses the line apparently.
I think if you were to post this:
Ah, back to childish insults. Truly the most enlightened and intelligent poster on this board with a level head.

I can see why Disney films appeal so much to you.
And crossed out "Disney films" with Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, video games, etc. you'd probably be banned too.

I also think "staunch defender" is probably contextually a little less insulting sounding than "corporate shill" lol

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta out it out here, seeing DCEU stand complain about MCU spider-man and his relationship to stark is weird as fuck, when DCEU flash had a similar relationship and probably would have had a similar one if not for the dceu imploding upon itself

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I gotta out it out here, seeing DCEU stand complain about MCU spider-man and his relationship to stark is weird as fuck, when DCEU flash had a similar relationship and probably would have had a similar one if not for the dceu imploding upon itself
But literally no one stans for Justice League. So there's no hypocrisy.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
But... people don't like DCEU Flash? People made fun of how weird Ezra's characterization is in JL? I mean JL flopped so it's not like people are holding it up as some great piece of art that captures the characters well. Hell people don't like the DCEU's characterization of a lot of characters under Snyder pre-JL. I don't see the hypocrisy.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the "Just focus on saving one person" moment between Batman/Flash was one of the highlights of the movie...

also - backtracking a bit to the previous Snyder discussion -- for all the "he's polarizing, you either love him or hate him, there's no in-between" talk, most Snyder films actually leave me feeling right in between. Watchmen, Man of Steel, Sucker Punch (never felt the rampant hate for this one like most people) all felt "yeah that was fine" to me. I didn't like BvS but I think the only Snyder movie where I came out hating how stupid it was was 300.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm on the other end.

I love 300, MOS, dawn of the dead, BvS and watchmen. I'm alright with sucker punch because Vanessa hudgens and it had some cool visuals.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
I looved Man Of Steel and enjoyed BvS and Sucker Punch. I actually had no idea the reception wasn't good , imagine my surprise when I went to discuss it on the internet

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed MoS, it was actually my favourite super hero movie when it came out. BvS has its moments I liked but I didn't think it was anything special, didn't hate it though. Sucker Punch I couldn't finish, thought it was garbage. So apart from MOS at the time I can't say Snyder have done anything I actually loved, some enjoyable movies for what they were but that's it.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I really like this. This cast is really shaping up to be something.

So who's not returning so far? Deadshot, Diablo, Killer Croc and Katana?
Man, I thought Diablo was a highlight of the original, he deserves another shot. Killer Croc was nice too. I guess Will Smith is busy, but I would like to see Katana as well.

Btw, I had one glance at the OP, and I'm all like "Fuck yeah! The future's exciting as ever!"

Last edited:

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
Diana looking like the goddess she is.
jonny.png

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
It is kind of hilarious to see Joker (2019) in the official selection of Vanice film festival, just chilling there in the list among a bunch foreign arhouse movies .
Anothe Oscar winning DC-kino confirmed!

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
The trailer seemingly confirms a major spoiler for the movie. Which is what a lot of people are concerned over when it comes to its portrayal of mental illness. I think it will work in its favor.

a916

Oct 25, 2017

I mean at this point, what property WASN'T rumored... but maybe they did change something up top... or maybe everything is in limbo. It really could be anything.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
It's a great trailer and I'm sure the movie will be good as well, but I just can't say I'm all that stoked. I wish this was apart of their main line DCEU. The fact it's still not being branded as DC Elsewords irks me too. It's going to confuse so many people when they think this ties into the future Batman movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.