• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
Its basically the BvS suit without the fatbat, texture and thinner.
fortnite-bundle-batman-caped-crusader-pack-768x803.jpg
That's why I love it lol and it has the white eyes

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how much time WB will wait before give it another go at the MCU thing.I think it will be inevitable down the line.
If Reeves will indeed lay the groundwork for the Dceu as a whole moving forward, don't know If Pattinson would be willing to commit to the role beyond the Reeves trilogy.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
There are too many things that can go wrong to think Reeves' trilogy can jumpstart a cinematic universe.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how much time WB will wait before give it another go at the MCU thing.I think it will be inevitable down the line.

If I was going to bet on it, i'd bet we see a new Justice League movie 4 years from now.
BoP, WW84 - 2020
Batman, SS - 2021
Aquaman 2 - 2022
JL2-2023

for 2022 i'll guess BoP2 or Sirens for sure if BoP does acceptably. Maybe Wonder Woman 3.
Flash i'd put below them

lastly Superman I see in 22 or 23.

This is just my DCEU opinion as after Joker I think they will go crazy with one-offs.

Batman 2 years from now, JL 2 years from it feels about right.
If they can get Superman as a 2022 or early 2023 movie a late 2023 Justice League 2 would be good.

Last edited:

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I wish they had another one off ready to go for next year.

I'm all for them using the same strategy as the animated films of two in universe and one stand alone per year.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know if BoP and Reeves Batman take place in the same gotham. Margot Robbie is too good of A Harley to just throwaway or ignore.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
There had to be more to the story.

Like they said ezra was making a last ditch effort and getting his own script but then they get rid of the directors and order a new script from someone else.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm detaching smallvile as we type and it's not a good show, but it's entertaining and the last 4 seasons are pretty good Superman/DC universe show

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
Oh, in my case it's totally nostalgia. The show was shitty as hell, as soon as Lex became evil overnight it became a bad show with good moments (Jonathan Kent's death, Justice League etc) and it became GODAWFULL by the time Geoff Johns began writing episodes.

But I have fond memories of bingeing all the DVDs with my brother to catch up to season 9, and the actors are mostly good on their roles, so it'll be a nice feeling a least.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
With how slow it's moving or at least it seems I feel like reeves Batman won't be out till like 2022.
Hope it doesn't though I need it by 2021

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
In fairness it feels like TSS has moved so quickly and seems strange they are filming for a movie not due out for almost two years. Are they just gonna have it in the can because Gunn is so busy?

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Other projects introducing characters getting delayed or canceled
Studio meddling in any shape or form because reasons
Any film not meeting expectations critically or financially
Whoever is responsible for steering the ship at the studio changing course
Characters tying into other films not making sense anymore because of changed trajectory
Said films getting delayed or canceled
Studio focusing on standalone films because of said risks
Reeves getting bored halfway through the trilogy
His films getting unfairly compared to Nolan's trilogy
Bad blood somewhere along the chain causing friction

There are a billion things that can go wrong. Cinematic universes aren't exactly easy to plan especially when some of them are considered tentpole movies. Just look at Fantastic Beasts and the Monsterverse.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
So are we confident that their will be a BOP trailer attached to Joker? We are getting closer to release and I havent heard anything confirming it.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No Drake or Kate and I'm cool with it, they don't add anything interesting(yeah I've said it)

Eh I'd argue that Kate given her backstory is more interesting than at least 3 of the orphans on that image. Plus she has the niche that she typically goes toe to toe with legitimate supernatural and magical creatures.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
I saw him at E3 this year, he looked so fit. I don't know if he worked out for this movie but he was looking really good.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Got my 70mm tickets to Joker... not sure why it's showing in 70, but a couple theaters near me have the option so why not?

In fairness it feels like TSS has moved so quickly and seems strange they are filming for a movie not due out for almost two years. Are they just gonna have it in the can because Gunn is so busy?
Gunn will probably be balancing editing TSS with shooting GOTG3. Even still though, the timing makes it kind of awkward... if he went straight from shooting into editing, maybe he could be picture locked by end of next year, but what are they going to do then, drop it in December? Or spring 2021? With the summer date at least they have time for reshoots baked in.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
So both Gunn's brother and waifu are in The Suicide Squad. *cough*nepotism*cough*

Really hope the movies ends up being good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.