• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Saw Joker yesterday, it's a bit slow but Phoenix might Be the best Joker since Ledger and if they can find a way to bring him into the universe since he seem interested to do more Joker that would be awesome.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People in the OT are overlooking this

4a1a24be035e56c31b8c80a76a7ad2a9.jpg

This movie grabs bits and pieces from different Jokers and quite a few specifically The Killing Joke^

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Joker was such an intense flick, I love the feeling of dread that was felt From beginning to end. its my favorite comic movie since spider verse. Hope pheonix gets the Oscar.

I'll keep ledger as my favorite joker tho, having him play off Batman puts him above Phoenix for me. What a killer fucking opening, hope it makes at least 600 million or more than "it".

batgirl!! 🙌🏽

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad its had a good opening weekend, hope it has decent enough legs. I was hoping to go see it tomorrow but my anxiety is acting so I might not be now, soon I hope.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Somebody bringing their children under 10 to my showing made me feel uncomfortable. It was a 10 PM showing. Last thing I expected was kids looking about 6 years old.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
And this box office is why we don't waste time hand-wringing. Probably $550-600 million WW, on a budget of like $55m.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Todd and Joaquin seem to get along really well.

I think Todd and Marc Maron were pushing buttons to illicit anger purposely and pour gasoline on the fire. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I want an elseworlds super ultra mega realistic Batman va Phoenix Joker.

Or maybe the madmen will make this the Origins for Battinson. Who knows.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Keep Berlanti away from the movies with a 200 foot pole.

Give me 1 elseworlds film a year DC. Follow that animation blue print.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I liked Joker but I think it should stay away from the mainstream film series.
This is a movie for adults and It would be odd seeing Joker toys for kids for "The Batman"

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Joker but I think it should stay away from the mainstream film series.
This is a movie for adults and It would be odd seeing Joker toys for kids for "The Batman"
They gave no fucks in the 80s and 90s with Aliens and Terminator 2. Hell, didn't a Troma movie character get toys? That'd be funny as shit to see that come back. Imagine the Twitter meltdowns.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Lmao thinking they're going to do anything but Batman and Batman adjacent Elseworld films. Gotham by Gaslight is up next brahs.

Going to be picking up that Red Son animated movie day 1 though. I wonder (heh) how well WW: Bloodlines is doing?

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao thinking they're going to do anything but Batman and Batman adjacent Elseworld films. Gotham by Gaslight is up next brahs.

Going to be picking up that Red Son animated movie day 1 though. I wonder (heh) how well WW: Bloodlines is doing?

You joke about Gaslight but man I would be fucking down for that.

I watched Bloodlines earlier, not bad. Not a patch on that Wonder Woman Animated flick from a few years back.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
It isn't Batmans fault he is so much better than Superman as a character with much better supporting characters, villains and stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.