• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
He said Weekly Planet with Nick Mason and Mr Sunday Movies (which is a must-listen if you like comic book movies IMO, but I've been slacking) had the scoop, but I haven't listened to it yet
EDIT:
He's listing the characters that the article messed up:

Last edited:

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I'll reserve judgement because it's just out of context photos and who knows what it will look like on screen but on first glance that looks like terrible CW stuff. We shall see how it looks on camera.

They got rid of captain boomerangs gold tooth hmmm.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Two things. One, James Gunn directed Super:
hero_EB20110406REVIEWS110409992AR.jpg

Two, I'd expect a lot of these folks are here specifically to die. Few of the main cast are there.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I didnt care for Super. In fact I haven't liked a single thing he has been involved with outside of the first GOTG1. My hopes for TSS are extremely low tbh. Hoping to be surprised.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
It was a geniune question I dont follow that stuff. But thanks for the links. Gonna read them.

EDIT: yeah targetting specific people to harass iland doxx is really gross, shameful stuff.

I thought it was more along the lines of people say shitty things about snyder in Twitter so his fans show up to argue which isnt harassment to me but yeah. If the guy is even saying its targeted harassment yuck.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
It was a geniune question I dont follow that stuff. But thanks for the links. Gonna read them.

EDIT: yeah targetting specific people to harass iland doxx is really gross, shameful stuff.

I thought it was more along the lines of people say shitty things about snyder in Twitter so his fans show up to argue which isnt harassment to me but yeah. If the guy is even saying its targeted harassment yuck.

It's not really a Snyder Cut specific thing, I should add. Folks in fandoms everywhere get a little too passionate and combined with social media providing easy access to creators, they go entirely too far. Happens a lot in games, but other mediums as well. Like, I couldn't imagine being the GOT showrunners on social media. Or Rian Johnson, who continues to soldier on.

Oct 25, 2017
It's not really a Snyder Cut specific thing, I should add. Folks in fandoms everywhere get a little too passionate and combined with social media providing easy access to creators, they go entirely too far. Happens a lot in games, but other mediums as well. Like, I couldn't imagine being the GOT showrunners on social media. Or Rian Johnson, who continues to soldier on.

It's especially relevant in sports. I can't tell you how many times people have been hideous when replying to team social media, thinking they're talking to an owner/manager/GM.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man I completely forgot Gunn wrote Dawn Of The Dead. Was just glancing at his credits. I enjoyed that one.
Amazing. I had no idea Gunn was involved in movies way back when. I'd like to see him work with Snyder again in the near future.

Out of all the incredible artwork made for Joker, this is what Best Buy goes with
017-D8923-30-C0-4-B52-B722-ADFC0824-CCE9.jpg

This is dookie. 9/10 posters in the OT are better than this one poster (DOLBY poster)

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
Joker keeps on winning lol. I do hope it wins a bunch of awards just to rub salt in the wounds of the people that have it out for the movie. It'll never stop being funny.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm pretty fine with that Joker steelbook. While the posters have been fire, there's something to that front cover. Dunno what it is but I'm not entirely against it. Though I also liked those angles in the movie where the make-up made him look different, because you weren't quite sure where you got this guy.

And glad to learn that that guy isn't getting any royalties.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
I have two steelbook pre-orders, an Amazon UK exclusive steelbook and another which is at other UK retailers. I do wonder what they will look like. We never got those god awful Wondy and Aquaman comic book covers heres, just some nice normal looking ones.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Gemini Man was ass.

I always wished they had made a Deadshot spin-off. Turn him into a suave secret agent type who has to go on a solo mission to kill some dude. Like bond but sometimes he wears a costume. :-(

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
They should have CGI'd a beard onto the Snyder stuff
This is what any sane person would have done. It was *rumored* that Geoff Johns made that call but whoever it was deserved to be fired. How the fuck do you open your film with THAT scene.

And they arent even doing anything with Cavill/Superman anyway so why not just let his scenes stand. Because "it was itchy" was just so good you had to have it in? Like I could understand the hard pivot if they did have plans for another Superman film afterwards and wanted to go in a different direction but as is almost every decision made with that film makes no fucking sense.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
So Gemini Man was ass.

I always wished they had made a Deadshot spin-off. Turn him into a suave secret agent type who has to go on a solo mission to kill some dude. Like bond but sometimes he wears a costume. :-(
Yeah I dont know why Will isnt back. Gemini Man was terrible. I could understand if SS was some stand out blemish but all he makes are critical duds these days anyways. And he was really great in SS.

Hopefully they leave it open and he comes back if there is a third film.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I'd love to see more of Smith as Deadshot. Plus he seems like a huge fan of Batman so I hope he'll come back :P

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Gunn just said in one of his instagram q and a's that he's never used the term "soft reboot" when describing The Suicide Squad. This shit is a sequel through and through.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I understand the complaints but shit they play that song all the time at sporting events so I don't see the issue especially since that pedo isn't getting anything from it
Trust me, I know. You'd think this was the first time it happened going by people's reactions. It is what it is. If they change it, that's more than what the sporting events are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.