• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Man I really hope that Reeves wastes no time in getting out an official photo of Pattinson in-costume.

*crosses fingers for white eye lenses and tall ears*
It'll be a while till we see the suit, I think. The film is 18 months out.

Man after all this time I'm just relieved it's finally happening.
After all that drama to get this point, I feel like once Pattinson was on board, they fast tracked this thing into production

Joker bought to upset like Green Book
There were much better films this year, but I'm down for it to win for the hilarity

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Zoe really out here looking like the perfect Selina

ENjssD7XkAA89FA.jpg

ENj10UIXkAAog3W.jpg

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like Phoenix was beyond drunk and awkward and actually got played off. So like any GG acceptance speech towards the end of the awards.

I just watched his speech off a shitty quality live stream that I won't even bother to post here because it was so shitty BUT I loved his speech. Yeah he was drunk, but he was able to call out how there really isn't any drama or competition between the actors in the category no matter who wins, complimented moving towards plant based catering, gave a shoutout to Australia's firefighters and pushing to do more, and then calling out fellow celebrities to stop taking their private jets to Palm Springs if they care about the environment so much which is when he got played off.

I dug it.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just watched his speech off a shitty quality live stream that I won't even bother to post here because it was so shitty BUT I loved his speech. Yeah he was drunk, but he was able to call out how there really isn't any drama or competition between the actors in the category no matter who wins, complimented moving towards plant based catering, gave a shoutout to Australia's firefighters and pushing to do more, and then calling out fellow celebrities to stop taking their private jets to Palm Springs if they care about the environment so much which is when he got played off.

I dug it.
I haven't seen it. I was driving to work, got hit by a deer (no damage, literally bought the car a month ago), so I missed the last 30 minutes. I'll have to see if I can find it on YouTube later.

Nov 13, 2017
The entirety of The Batman will leak before we getting the BoP trailer jfc.

I went to see The Grudge and the first BoP trailer played. People laughed when it ended. The opera music is such a misfire.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
The entirety of The Batman will leak before we getting the BoP trailer jfc.

I went to see The Grudge and the first BoP trailer played. People laughed when it ended. The opera music is such a misfire.
The opera music wasn't a misfire, the audience you were with was trash.(Which is what I would expect of people who went to see The Grudge, present party excluded)

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I've loved all of the Batman casting but I absolutely HATE Colin Farrell as Penguin. Like Cobblepott doesn't necessarily have to be a three foot tall goblin, but damn, couldn't they have gotten a character actor to play him?

Status
Not open for further replies.