• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I thought IT 2 was flat out bad and I thought the first was at best mediocre.

But for me the reason was that Muschietti doesnt seem to have any grasp on horror. Everything else, the characters and such, was well done for the most part.

So I think he might make a competent Flash film. I just dont want to see any more horror from him. It 2 already felt like a comic book film with the set pieces and humour.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought IT 2 was flat out bad and I thought the first was at best mediocre.

But for me the reason was that Muschietti doesnt seem to have any grasp on horror. Everything else, the characters and such, was well done for the most part.

So I think he might make a competent Flash film. I just dont want to see any more horror from him. It 2 already felt like a comic book film with the set pieces and humour.
Well thankfully he said doesn't think he's going to be bringing any horror elements to Flash. I do agree that his strengths seem to be characters and set pieces.

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
I don't believe that the oscars mean anything but it would be funny to see joker be nominated or win more than endgame or even black panther

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I don't believe that the oscars mean anything but it would be funny to see joker be nominated or win more than endgame or even black panther
I don't think endgame deserves any Oscar's. It was an enjoyable one and done fan service film but nothing in it was all that great for oscar consideration. To me anyway. The effects,acting etc.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Poster in that thread claiming manabyte is now perma'd for whining on Twitter but I'm not seeing that.
He said from outside so I assumed Twitter, might be Facebook but I don't want to check that place
I don't think endgame deserves any Oscar's. It was an enjoyable one and done fan service film but nothing in it was all that great for oscar consideration. To me anyway. The effects,acting etc.
Endgame's effects are average for the MCU, but I wouldn't mind if the Academy gives Endgame a nomination in that department.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
He said from outside so I assumed Twitter, might be Facebook but I don't want to check that place

Endgame's effects are average for the MCU, but I wouldn't mind if the Academy gives Endgame a nomination in that department.
Yeah a nomination wouldn't surprise me even though I thought the effects were a bit shaky. The quick turn around on those films can very evident sometimes.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I took a nap shortly after it happened then I hear about some Discord/Twitter drama and it went down hill from there.

Thank the mods for that, really. It was only a matter of time.
Lol I just thought it was funny how you made a post surprised he hadn't done any drive by posts and then he did and you call him out for it 😂

I wonder if he mashed the report button on everybody in that thread until they got fed up and just served him the ban.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol I just thought it was funny how you made a post surprised he hadn't done any drive by posts and then he did and you call him out for it 😂

I wonder if he mashed the report button on everybody in that thread until they got fed up and just served him the ban.
He's really upset about me on Twitter lol

Honestly man, he did this to himself. He's constantly derailing threads, especially non Disney ones with negative posts. I'm glad we no longer have to witness his bad faith posts across the forum.

Can't wait to see Joker 💪

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Link or summary of said drama that's been going on? Could use a good laugh.

Gargamel post links or summary dude.

Manabyte got banned for being a dumbass.

Edit: Better summary.
Mana got a 5 day for being angry about people using the Joker movie to go after people. He then got all up in his feelings on a discord and started popping off. He said ERA was run by pedos. That line got screen capped and shown to the ERA mods who promptly bounced his ass.

Last edited:

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Link or summary of said drama that's been going on? Could use a good laugh.
Gargamel post links or summary dude.

Lol it's a lot it highlight but read the last 3-4 pages of the Joker thread that's popping right now.

I called him out on his drive-by negative post because that's all he does in non Disney threads. That was his ONLY post in the thread as well. I get 3 day banned for antagonizing him. I take a nap, wake up and he's banned for his inflammatory post nature (post made in bad faith) he begins to break down and rage on Twitter over it, says a lot of unrelated things about Era on Twitter and Discord. Threatens to ddos Era, gets heated at me, says I harassed him and how I got unbanned and he got banned, continues to double down and acts as if he's not guilty of anything. Ban gets upgraded to perma. All this happened in a matter of 2hrs.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
ED-l5zBXoAEHdbj

ED-l5zAWsAA8zI6

ED-l5y_XsAEah1F
ED-l5zAXoAIcShw

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
loooool. Where is this discord link?

That dude is something else. I would never understand why peeps take this shit so seriously. The guys Twitter is something else like. wow. I understand being a fan but that dude is like all those obsessed k=pop fans on Twitter.

Oh well good freaking riddance.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019

Mana got a 5 day for being angry about people using the Joker movie to go after people. He then got all up in his feelings on a discord and started popping off. He said ERA was run by pedos. That line got screen capped and shown to the ERA mods who promptly bounced his ass.
Holy shit.

And if he thought the forum was run by pedos why would he post here in the first place? That would mean he is supporting it.

Whatever. Good riddance. Never liked him or his obvious agendas.

What a spectacular fall from grace. From a seemingly protected poster who got away with anything to banned to perma'd.

He doesn't seem all that healthy mentally. His full on break down during the spider man news made that abundantly clear.

People shouldnt assign their worth to corporate cheerleading.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy how this all unfolded. Dude is full of himself. His Twitter is ALL Disney and he doesn't see that he talks negatively about everything that ISN'T Disney? Please.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Reading those screens that's that obvious entitlement coming through. You could tell he got off on doing whatever he wanted and then smashing that report button and getting people banned. Shoes on the other foot and he throws a tantrum.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
The secret best part of this? Mana probably cost himself some money because of the traffic he got from people posting his site here.
Crazy how this all unfolded. Dude is full of himself. His Twitter is ALL Disney and he doesn't see that he talks negatively about everything that ISN'T Disney? Please.
He never attempted to his disdain of Dark Phoenix. Before it even came out he was raging on it way harder than everyone else was.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
The secret best part of this? Mana probably cost himself some money because of the traffic he got from people posting his site here.

He never attempted to his disdain of Dark Phoenix. Before it even came out he was raging on it way harder than everyone else was.
Yup. But the OT wanted to hate it too so it went unnoticed. I'll never forget how they showed some footage of the space rescue somewhere and it actually got praised by a few sites and then he made a thread about it on here claiming it was hated it and that it was awful.

When I posted the articles praising g the footage and calling him out I got a warning.

Just like when he made a thread about the snyder cut people raising money for ads. He made a thread mocking them but refused to acknowledge they donated a lot of money to charity from that cause. I called it out and his behaviour and purposely not posting that part serve an agenda. And guess what. I got a warning lol. And a lot of other people were calling it out in that thread too.

After the deadpool 2 shit how anyone took him serious is beyond me.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. But the OT wanted to hate it too so it went unnoticed. I'll never forget how they showed some footage of the space rescue somewhere and it actually got praised by a few sites and then he made a thread about it on here claiming it was hated it and that it was awful.

When I posted the articles praising g the footage and calling him out I got a warning.

Just like when he made a thread about the snyder cut people raising money for ads. He made a thread mocking them but refused to acknowledge they donated a lot of money to charity from that cause. I called it out and his behaviour and purposely not posting that part serve an agenda. And guess what. I got a warning lol. And a lot of other people were calling it out in that thread too.

After the deadpool 2 shit how anyone took him serious is beyond me.
The Endgame name thing was hilarious and should have ended him. He was SO sure it was going to be called Annihilation and when it wasn't he pulled his stories claiming it was going to be that.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
After aquaman was a success and seeing garudrians
I'm surprised a green lantern movie hasn't gone into actual production

no one remembers the 2011 one

wonder when we will get news on superman and all the major members of the justice league

besides cyborg

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
After aquaman was a success and seeing garudrians
I'm surprised a green lantern movie hasn't gone into actual production

no one remembers the 2011 one

wonder when we will get news on superman and all the major members of the justice league

besides cyborg
The current Flash director said he's still on board last week. WW84 is going silent until Dec IIRC. Superman is on ice in his fortress for now. Batman is moving along. Cyborg is dead. GL was probably a casualty of the person at the top changing so much and thus changing what the movie would potentially be.

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What discord was it ?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Joker went back up a little I see.

And lol at Manabyte using that pedo conspiracy when it was made up by Comicsgate/Gamergaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.