• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont get what the difference between mana and zatt is honestly. Both are huge fan boys that have a tendency to be over dramatic and make things about themself. But in zatts case he would always eat the bans. Mana gets everyone else banned.

Just look how many times that post got quoted and mocked. Anybody else gets hit with a derailment.
I was ready to say that no one i've seen here is on Zatt's level... But seeing those highlights (thanks), Mana's made his case. lol

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
What did you guys expect? The dude runs a mcu shill website. He was never a true dc fan. He shat on snyder constantly and tried to claim justice league was going to be as good as wonder woman just because Whedon was involved and then when it was released he was nowhere to be found on the site. Then you had zatt claiming Whedon was going to be taking over the xmen in the mcu and that was a huge loss for dc. That was hilarious lol

Last edited:

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago

Kinda off topic but I got the requiem for a killer trophy on Arkham Knight earlier in the day and it finally uploaded to YouTube. So if anyone wants to watch my run feel free. I got so lucky in some parts.This is probably one of the hardest trophies I've achieved. I did it using the bvs suit of course 😎. I hope Reeves batman has great fight scenes like the Arkham games

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
He was in every episode lol. That's the most you can hope for outside of the "True Detectives".
Fair enough. I watched it as it aired and dont remember him having very many scenes. I need to give it another watch.

Also DC should cast Dorff in something. He was fantastic in it and we all know Deacon Frost is the goat villain.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_o9oyqsU50y1uez4p2o1_250.gif

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
I remember Mana calling Era "Purple Gaf" on Twitter after dropping unmarked Deadpool 2 spoilers well before release of the movie.

His twitter antics were bound to carry over to Era eventually.

Also damn, we're the least toxic fandom on era. Years of Ls has humbled us.

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
I remember Mana calling Era "Purple Gaf" on Twitter after dropping unmarked Deadpool 2 spoilers well before release of the movie.

We're too small of a group to be the most toxic. No one would notice if we stopped posting about DC lol.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
The secret best part of this? Mana probably cost himself some money because of the traffic he got from people posting his site here.

He never attempted to his disdain of Dark Phoenix. Before it even came out he was raging on it way harder than everyone else was.

Whew. His conspiracy gamergate comparison after getting banned is just *chefs kiss* 👌

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
I watched Reign of the Superman yesteday, if you haven't you should really do, the two movies Death and Reign are really great, full of Superman love. These writers knows how to depict a great Clark and Kal El.
Tomasi should write the next Superman movie, when it's going to be announced in 2035... :(

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Dude was always on the edge but seen as on the "right side". That Spider-Man debacle finally push him over.

I wonder which mod finally got sick of his shit.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy how he deemed my reply to his inflammatory drive by post "harassment" all over a discord chat while also threatening Era and a whole bunch of other weird shit. At some point you have to act your age.

Feels like we're reliving the Zatt situation again. This too will pass.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I watched Reign of the Superman yesteday, if you haven't you should really do, the two movies Death and Reign are really great, full of Superman love. These writers knows how to depict a great Clark and Kal El.
Tomasi should write the next Superman movie, when it's going to be announced in 2035... :(
Yes, I quite enjoyed both movies. They really capture the spirit of what a Superman movie should be and how to characterize him in under two and a half hours.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017

Huh. The only other person I've every personally seen call Era "Purple GAF" was Bobby Roberts, who also left this site after having a slight meltdown after people stopped giving him attention.

The whole Mana thing is just kind of sad. A middle aged man shouldn't be acting that way and going into teenage console fanboy rants because Spider-Man isn't in the MCU anymore, and then accuse people of being Sony shills for believing that Disney is at fault at all. This is why you don't base your entire identity around children's media.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never forget when Zatt made a thread about the sexual assault allegations surrounding Stan Lee and called him his "spiritual grandpa" in the SAME OP.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Dropping unmarked Deadpool 2 spoilers in a thread months before release should have been enough to let everyone know what his agenda was.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I always see that movie on the dc app. But for some reason I haven't watched it yet. Think I'll finally do it this week then. Keep hearing praise for it.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Lol in another thread people were commenting on how the forum has been slower and wondering why.

I remarked that it's almost like banning people every day has effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.