• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Aaah shit man, really didn't want scenes from this movie to leak.

Though I'm hearing great things from them!

Ima stay strong and keep out of that thread now.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
I watched it and holy hell... Joaquin made me so uneasy. Don't think I can stomach watching the whole film.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
We got someone claiming they saw the movie and the marketing is the only reason it's getting acclaimed even though it won an award?

Yeah, Joker related threads will be garbage fire from now on.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw those clips.

First of all I was banned for posting a clip from Shazam like that from DCEULeaks when it came out. So clips like this are allowed now or what?

On the clips, yo that shit is fucked up. Like wow. I dont know... the de niro clip felt... real.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
I saw those clips.

First of all I was banned for posting a clip from Shazam like that from DCEULeaks when it came out. So clips like this are allowed now or what?

On the clips, yo that shit is fucked up. Like wow. I dont know... the de niro clip felt... real.
I'm also surprised to see that thread still up, rather they not be so accessible because it's only helping to spread false narrative again about inciting incels. Also can't judge an entire movie just based on a few clips.

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Man people have absolutely lost their minds worrying about the joker movie. Like people are fretting that children might get taken to go see this movie. The children

Who gives a fuck. There were kids in my screening of hereditary, presumably because their parents wanted to see a horror movie. Is the movie at fault? Maybe it's the bad parenting lmao

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
Man people have absolutely lost their minds worrying about the joker movie. Like people are fretting that children might get taken to go see this movie. The children

Who gives a fuck. There were kids in my screening of hereditary, presumably because their parents wanted to see a horror movie. Is the movie at fault? Maybe it's the bad parenting lmao
It feels like 1 part they are mad it's dc and other well I have no fucking idea why they are scared for the 2nd part

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019

I've seen people bringing kids to movies that are wildly inappropriate my whole life. Hell I saw natural born killers in theatre when I was 7 lmao

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The first one is definitely a pretty big spoiler in multiple ways. Wish I saw it with a crowd tbh. Definitely buying tickets for opening night. This movie is going to shock the audience
Agreed. First one has to be the climax of the film and I wish I had seen it first with an audience. However, the way it was recorded made it more surreal than likely just watching it on the big screen.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
It's gotta be one of the big moments in the film, if not the biggest. I would seriously advise against it.
The first one is definitely a pretty big spoiler in multiple ways. Wish I saw it with a crowd tbh. Definitely buying tickets for opening night. This movie is going to shock the audience
Chilling.

I'm pretty good at forgetting spoilers but it's not something that can be forgotten. Stay away.
Fuck it, I'll stay away, but excitement has been sky high since Venice.
Been able to get IMAX tickets for days, but I'm waiting to see if my favorite theater will show it.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed. First one has to be the climax of the film and I wish I had seen it first with an audience. However, the way it was recorded made it more surreal than likely just watching it on the big screen.
Hmm I don't think that'll be a big climax. It's a big character forming moment but I think in the grand scheme of things it'll be small.

But that's it for me now, don't wanna be spoiling anything haha

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't contain myself and saw both clips. I was already day 1 but after seeing those clips I may just end up camping the night before in front of AMC 🤣

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Damn is the scene really that intense?

Without spoilers, where does it land on a scale from 1 to Last 15 Minutes of First Reformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.