• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at the theater about to watch Joker for the second time.

Interview with the BoP cast

I'm so fucking excited for Birds of Prey. I'm watching the trailer daily oddly.

Okay so my date for the evening got up and left before the movie even started and i still have 0 clue why

But

Jesus christ, what a movie.
This is kinda funny. I'm so sorry. ^_^

Jurnee confirming the canary cry is in the movie!
It's hinted at in the trailer. When you see Canary sing on stage, the glass with wine is shaking on the table.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Just going from that video, I think the changes made were for the better. Interesting that...

...Joaquin apparently didn't like the take used for the talk show scene. His rant did seem a little odd compared to everything else in the movie. Hopefully alternate takes and additional scenes are included as extras in the home video release.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind if Joker gets nominated for Best Actor, Best Production Design and Best Soundtrack. Cinematography was really beautiful as well though.

I feel like Birds of Prey is gonna surprise so many people, and have some seriously kick ass action scenes.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Donald Draper

I'm still about!

I messaged my date to make sure she got home safe. She just apologised, I think it was a joke/dare with her room mates 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nothing overly interesting. I forgot I had a date walk out on me 30 minutes into the film 😂

Funny thing was I joked as she had a phone call during the trailers "is this your fake emergency to leave?"

OP
OP
ody

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Donald Draper

I'm still about!

I messaged my date to make sure she got home safe. She just apologised, I think it was a joke/dare with her room mates 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nothing overly interesting. I forgot I had a date walk out on me 30 minutes into the film 😂

Funny thing was I joked as she had a phone call during the trailers "is this your fake emergency to leave?"
it was a test and you failed terribly :P

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Donald Draper

I'm still about!

Lmfaoo this is too good. I hope you're in your early 20's otherwise I wouldn't see myself having time for this bs 🤣 I'm glad you found it amusing though

Also:

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Donald Draper

I'm still about!

I remember once I went to a film with an ex and her friend. Like 15 minutes into the film my gf storms out. I was just like whatever I spent money I'm watching this movie.

Movie gets out and me and her friend are leaving the theatre than my gf comes running out of nowhere punching me in the head screaming.

I just tried to hold her wrists to stop her hitting me and then some guys jump me trying to be heros.

Later one she told me it was because she said her friend was leaning in me and giving me too much attention.

I'd like to say I broke it off with her then but we dated for another year.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's madness that joker is getting everybody so mad, it's embarrassing.

DC knocked It out of the park and people can't handle it. If Shazam was a box office monster people would have Had a problem with that too lol.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
It's madness that joker is getting everybody so mad, it's embarrassing.

DC knocked It out of the park and people can't handle it. If Shazam was a box office monster people would have Had a problem with that too lol.
Lol.

Thought pieces examining the movie's portrayal of a foster family as a launching point for a discussion of Warner's glorification of the eradicating traditional family unit.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Donald Draper

I'm still about!

A dare by her friend? On a date? This is the stupidest thing I've heard all day

And this is the stupidest thing I've seen all day. I don't understand why the media is putting out shit like this. Just curious, what was Umberto's opinion on Joker?

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
Got damn the reaction to this movie has been weird as fuck. What is it about DC films that makes people lose their damn minds?

They're just movies. lol

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Joker is the most iconic villain, book that shit.

Darth Vader, Voldemort, Sauron, have never created real world hysteria like this.

Last edited:

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
It would be funny to go through the old threads about Joker when it first got announced and seeing how many people were mocking it etc and then seeing if if it's some of the same people in hysterics on this forum now.

Though youd probably get banned just for your efforts.

Oct 25, 2017
See, while I dig the idea of a President Lex Luthor film a lot... I'd personally like to see it from Lois' POV. No Superman or Clark Kent. Just do a Metropolis-spin on All the President's Men with Lois trying to crack the big scandal.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
See, while I dig the idea of a President Lex Luthor film a lot... I'd personally like to see it from Lois' POV. No Superman or Clark Kent. Just do a Metropolis-spin on All the President's Men with Lois trying to crack the big scandal.
No!!! Why is Dc trying to inspire the right to commit violence? Luthor'r portrayal, is so similar to president Trump that it seems easy to see what they are trying to do, displaying the downfall of such president will clearly inspire mass shooters, it's really irresponsible.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
I know you guys read DC Comics. You know the Joker is a controversial figure. You've seen The Killing Joke slowly pulled out of canon due to heavy criticism regarding it's treatment towards Barbara. You've seen Harley become divorced from the Joker and has spent more than 5 years no longer being associated with him. You've seen the Joker himself get less push in comics and only comes out during special events every 2-3 years or as a side character. You can't be that surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.