• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Pattinson would just cower under Phoenix's Joker. No way Reeves would let Phoenix embarrass him like that.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Time to bring back...Batfleck!
FrigidAcademicBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Do you think this looks hulking?

0127407_batman.png
This looks fine. DCEU Batman isn't going for that though. It's going for a Batman with more meat and tanks hits. It reminds me too much of Miller's Batman which isn't my favorite. I like my Batman to look more flexible and not someone that looks smushed in a suit.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Doesnt need to be but it looks fantastic. I have doubts the look of BVS batman will ever be topped for me personally.

I prefer thicc batman. I even bought the BVS Batman hoodie.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
My point is that almost every modern depiction of Batman has muscle outlines in his suit to show the athleticism required to jump, climb or swing rooftops. He's not Spider-Man who can do this effortlessly. Sure, Batfleck is bulky but he moves more agile and graceful than all of Batman's previous depictions.

As long as we can agree that an armor plate with muscle definition is not the way to go.

Batman-Forever-3.jpg

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
You're spoiling the movie, not hurting my feelings. A movie that came out 5 days ago. Not all of us have seen it by now. I'm normally not a stickler for spoilers, but for movies that require a level of suspense to work, I make an exception.
Jesus...

He wears makeup in it too. This is "Thanos is in this" levels of stupidity

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Come on bro

Saying Batman kills more than the Joker is a tad different than just stating he kills people in the movie.

At the very least I'll know he won't kill the entire audience TDKR style.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
My point is that almost every modern depiction of Batman has muscle outlines in his suit to show the athleticism required to jump, climb or swing rooftops. He's not Spider-Man who can do this effortlessly. Sure, Batfleck is bulky but he moves more agile and graceful than all of Batman's previous depictions.

As long as we can agree that an armor plate with muscle definition is not the way to go.

Batman-Forever-3.jpg
I agree the armor plate with muscle definition does suck. But I think it was great to see a Frank Miller-esque Batman on screen. The only problem is they shouldn't have started the DCEU with a Frank Miller-esque Batman.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shoulder pads are awful and is that buckle on his arm even for?

I really hope we get a white eye Batman suit. Sick of see real eyes and black makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.