• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDBL

Oct 27, 2017
this is the suit lock it in

tumblr_ptnkxxSceq1solxeko1_r2_1280.jpg

I love it

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never troll.

Loved the movie by the way, thought it was funny my girlfriend hated it and despite not reading anything about the discourse for the film, she called it a movie for incels.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking hate the word incels now. People use it for everything. Any kind of loser or violent loaner is now an incel. So stupid

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh i used to post on some of the OG incel websites, subreddits, and discords before they were banned. I'd say alot of the content for Joker does appeal to that type of person.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Finished season 1 of Batmann Telltale!

I loved it. I understand some of the low reviews now though. The story was fantastic but the technical issues were still present even after all this time. The game hard crashed on me multiple times and had the typical sluggish stuttering found in their games at times. I can't imagine how bad it was at launch.

It's funny seeing the Thomas Wayne was actually a bad person used in this and Joker. It totally took me by surprise and really made me appreciate them going in their own direction.

It was also nice to see a story that was so focused on Bruce Wayne. I pretty much always selected to go into a situation as Bruce because I found him so engaging.

I really really hope that company that bought Telltale can return to this series.

I'll probably wait a little while before digging into season 2.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
Go on to S2 , its also great .
Telltale put some fresh spin on some familiar characters that really worked for me .

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
It means whatever movie critics want it to mean. That's good enough for me. /s

Also I really want to see a live action Joker be like the telltale version of the character.
Making Harley Quinn way more dangerous and having her manipulate and turn the Joker into some sort of hopeless romantic until he finally snaps and takes his rage out on his BFF Bruce who he knows is Batman.

Last edited:

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
For all the talk of people not wanting a "origin" for the Joker

Doesnt the Joker have a widely accepted origin among the general public anyway.

The whole failed robbery and ace chemicals fall etc

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018

Most people treat the Killing Joke origin as what actually happened yes, but the official policy is that it's not clear whether or not Joker was actually telling the truth.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France

This Joker origin is just :

- stop taking his pills
- bullied by everybody
- has access to a gun (funny that the US media outrage doesn't focus on this, the tipping point is when a mentally ill person finally gets a gun)

And I'd prefer something more special for someone like the Joker.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I thought that was Black Mask?
Nope, if you go back and listen, it totally sounds like a line from Suicide Squad or a new line said in Leto's Joker "voice".

We also know from set pics that Joker is in the movie. He's kinda hidden behind some blinds in a 2nd story window while yelling at Harley as she's being kicked out of their house holding her box of stuff.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, if you go back and listen, it totally sounds like a line from Suicide Squad or a new line said in Leto's Joker "voice".

We also know from set pics that Joker is in the movie. He's kinda hidden behind some blinds in a 2nd story window while yelling at Harley as she's being kicked out of their house holding her box of stuff.
I don't know. That "You need me!" voice sounded like Ewan Mcgregors's..

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...rring-jared-leto-works-at-warner-bros-1117510https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-title-morbius-daniel-espinosa-direct-1108907
I wonder if Leto is truly out because they were planning on doing his own Joker movie. The article I posted is from June 2018 and that was months after Phoenix was casted for Phillip's joker movie. Then the next article I posted is the morbius movie which was announced like three weeks after the joker article came out. I'm curious what will happen

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Leto is probably gone, apparently we won't even see Jokers face in BoP. Maybe we'll get a cameo from the new Joker in The Batman or Suicide Squad but I think Leto is not returning as Joker. He seems too upset and/or WB don't want him back.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Leto is part of the Venomverse now, he's not coming back. The next Joker will likely be Bill Skarsgard.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ya wanna hear something crazy?

This weekend:
Joker $50m floor
Joker $60m can happen
Joker $65m-$70m will break Era

I'm in the $60m-$65m camp.

It's absolutely incredible how this film is performing in the box office. Even the floor estimate will put it below a 50% drop for it's 2nd weekend.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Ya wanna hear something crazy?

This weekend:
Joker $50m floor
Joker $60m can happen
Joker $65m-$70m will break Era

I'm in the $60m-$65m camp.

It's absolutely incredible how this film is performing in the box office. Even the floor estimate will put it below a 50% drop for it's 2nd weekend.
Yeah all the its going to have really poor legs takes arent holding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.