• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I quit all the CW shows two years ago, but I wish somebody had told me how awesome the Arrow S8 premiere was. Holy shit was that unexpectedly great. Like callbacks to the first season, great action, some nice differences. Damn was it good.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the latest episode of Flash. The scene between Joe and Barry was so damn emotional and excellent. The CW shows have flaws but there's a reason they are popular and people enjoy them. I think you guys and the loud people of OT board always oversell the so called quality of the CW shoes with how most of you just call them shit or whatever like they have nothing good in them which i straight up bs.

You sound exactly like how OT talks about the DCEU movies.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I watch all the CW shows and I love them all. They each have their charm. I'm also not a fucking moron and understand the limitations they face due to things they can't control. The fact I have ANY of these shows on TV right now is a blessing.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Its so hard to keep up with the CW shows, there are so many episodes and different series and cross overs. I feel if I don't watch them all I'm missing out on things like legends of tomorrow and the big events they do. I stopped watching arrow on season 4 and flash on season 2.

Neophant

Oct 25, 2017
I still keep up with watching all of the DC CW shows, and I've generally enjoyed them for what they were and really appreciate how they can put a spotlight on obscure or lesser known characters from the DC Universe. There's definitely a few shows that have faltered in their seasons, and one that's having a rough first few episodes *cough Batwoman* but is. still enjoyable. It's what I appreciate about the ethos of DC...just an incredible amount of sheer variety of content and television to enjoy. Between the CW, DC Universe, HBO shows and even Epix's Pennyworth (which got renewed for a season 2!), there's never been a better time to be a TV-loving DC fan.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
We haven't gotten confirmation on Alfred yet, right? I'm still crossing my fingers for Charles Dance.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wanted Jared Harris, but I saw he signed onto a new show or film, forget which, a few weeks back. So I doubt he'd be able to now.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
That Death Stranding review thread is so devisive. Kojima is the Zack Snyder of the videogame industry lol
Sometimes they need to be told no and be reigned , some people dig granny peach tea and bomb in the wheel chair, others think it goes too far.

Kojima went too far with the strangeness this time.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not popular to say here but I can't be a 100% mad at Konami for MGS5. Still looking forward to death stranding though.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
A lot of the first party Sony studios send copies to the other studios as a thank you. Or we get sent a code for the digital version.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Momoa keeps stoking the flames

Also of note, doesn't seem like Reeve's Batman will be in the DCEU as of now?

Just watch the first 30 seconds of this

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They can make a billion on each solo film. They're good. Too much risk doing crossover films without a definitive plan for a couple movies that might make 1.5-2 billion.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like were always talking about this crossover thing. IT would be stupid to have no crossover again. Let's face it nobody knows anything because WB has said nothing.

I personally think it would be fucking stupid to have on crossover like that again. Shazam in particular needs help after how little it made plus Superman appeared in it.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I think it's true that we won't see a big time crossover event movie any time soon, but I just can't fathom how they would want to completely dissolve any of their shared universe and not have any mentions of other events or characters in the solo movies. Shazam did it just fine and that's what I'd like to see moving forward for the next few years. They can slowly reintroduce "team up" movies by only have 2 or 3 heroes in the solo movies. Wonder Woman 3 should be set in modern times and it would be awesome for Superman or Batman to have a single scene where they offer help or even just show up on faceTime chat to check in with Diana. Like, that's all I'd want for now.

Deleted member 4353

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better yet I'm sure Diana, Arthur and even Flash if that ever comes out will just forget every meeting Batman,Cyborg and Superman and of course fighting aliens and Steppenwolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.