• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Erza won

• Yes

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Oh hell yes

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was reading the other day that Isis and Dr. Fate are supposedly being cast for Black Adam too. I don't know if it's a confirmed report, but they would certainly make sense for BA. It would definitely be cool to see a high budget live action Fate.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I take all my news about whats going on in the showbiz from Deviantart fan art . Gotta keep yourselves informed folks .
Having said that im also thirty for some big screen Supes, enough that I will take any old sign that its happening to console myself .

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I'd always wait for the trades, as BossLogic has had one proven rumor shake out, and that's Pattison as Batman.

Lirion

Oct 25, 2017
Cavil said he still wants to be Superman though, the ball is with WB. But considering they're keeping Ezra as Flash I don't see why they would ditch Henry unless he asks for an absurd amount which might be the case.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I think one thing everyone can agree on is that Cavil deserves another go at it , I would hate to see him join Brandon Routh in the club of " great supermen who deserved better movies built around them " .

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cavil said he still wants to be Superman though, the ball is with WB. But considering they're keeping Ezra as Flash I don't see why they would ditch Henry unless he asks for an absurd amount which might be the case.
It sounds like he's demanding creative control and after all the shit he's been through, I would too. His face is the stuff people post endlessly to pile on Justice League.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
The only way I can see WB holding on to Henry is if the Snyder Cut hits, is somehow miraculously well received, and restores the "image" of that era of DC on film.

Otherwise, your're gonna get Nic Hoult in 2025 and you're gonna like it

Ooopsklo

Banned
Aug 20, 2019
I'm watching bvs again and damn it has some great scenes. The opening with Bruce in metropolis is amazing. With some tweaks and different script choices bvs could have been great and started an amazing universe . Now when I watch it I just get depressed that we have to wait for a big crossover again

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
WB greenlights JJ's Superman Flyby script exactly as-is, starring Cavill. How do you react?

It'd be ironic for Cavill since I'm pretty sure Flyby is the Superman movie he originally screentested for back when he was like 22 or 23.

DvZfwBk.png

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If Cavill is back, someone is gonna have to push forward with what has already happened on screen and attempt to salvage as much as possible. It would be pointless and incredibly confusing to use him and start over.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
No he isn't. He didn't save F4 from being terrible. Fahrenheit 451 flopped too. And he's not even in the running unless you get you think We Got This Covered is a legit source.

Can't wait!
....... first of all nobodies gonna save a movie from being a flop if it has flop written all over it. Second, no ones in the running for Superman so we can speculate anyone.

Edit: Would you look at that

"To help find a way to make Superman relevant to modern audiences, studio brass has been polling lots of high-profile talent. There have been discussions with J.J. Abrams, whose company Bad Robot recently signed a massive first-look deal with the studio, and there was a meeting with Michael B. Jordan earlier this year with the "Creed" star pitching Warners on a vision for the character. However, Jordan isn't ready to commit to taking on the project since filming doesn't seem likely to happen for several years and he has a full dance card of projects. Insiders think that a new Superman film is unlikely to hit screens before 2023, given that there's no script and no director attached."

Last edited:

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Interesting that article says that the Green Lantern Corps movie hasn't been shelved even though the HBO show is coming. Looks like the ban on movie characters getting TV shows is over, thankfully. And Johns is still writing the script and will submit it at the end of the year. Oh that's going to make some folks mad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.